Russland: Veto mod uafhængighed af Kosovo!
Fra : Michael Laudahn eOpp~

Dato : 18-05-07 15:36

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: "Michael Laudahn"

An: Ambassade Russland Kbh

Cc: Amb Serbien Kbh, Amb USA Kbh, President EU-Kommission, Amb Tyskland
Kbh (aktuelt rådspræsidentskab EU), Amb Frankrig Kbh (ny islam-kritisk
præsident)

Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Mai 2007 11:38

Betreff: Veto against Kosovo independence !

This message is intended to reach the *supreme policy
makers* of the respective countries/organisations. As
they usually don't display their emal addresses, I had
to use general or auxiliary addresses. Would you
kindly make sure the message is passed on to the
personalities intended by me.

Reference:

http://dendanskeforening.dk/side53-cid-53-aid-1632-mid-1-params-1.html

We do sincerely hope Russia will intervene against an
independence of Kosovo, which only would reinforce
mohammedan aggressionist ambitions against *all* of
Europe.

We also hope Russia will succeed to explain the United
States that the course pursued by them is paradox: You
can not on the one hand fight mohammedanism - which is
a good thing -, and then on the other hand support it
be ceding ancient christian-european territories to it
that it clearly is not entitled to.

And generally speaking, Europe's policy with regard to
islam must be:

inside Europe: repatriate the + 20 mio invaded
mohammedans, and encourage/support gradual, civilized
re-conversion in former christian territories like
Albania or Bosnia;

outside Europe: fight it together with the americans.

Europe is a 'christian club', like America and
Australia/New Zeland, and we wish to remain one.

Those of you who may not be familiar with violent
islam expansionism, aka 'jihad', may wish to consult
these pages for a start:

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Main_Page ,

especially

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/History_of_Jihad .

On this latter page, study the history of former
islamic aggressions into Europe (linked survey: top
right), this may open your eyes to the fact that there
may be a few other things to consider then 'political
correctness'.

--

No third-world immigration to the western world! Many danes think the
same, see e g

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .

Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!

Fra : Usenet Rulez

Dato : 18-05-07 16:09

Michael Laudahn eOpposition <ch8050zh@yahoo.com.mx> skrev följande
dynga, news:qY6dnXmRA_l9JNDbnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@giganews.com:, i
swnet.politik, den fr 18 maj 2007 04:36:15p :

Tyskland
> Kbh (aktuelt rådspræsidentskab EU), Amb Frankrig Kbh (ny islam-
kritisk
> præsident)
>
> Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Mai 2007 11:38
>
> Betreff: Veto against Kosovo independence !
>

> This message is intended to reach the *supreme policy
> makers* of the respective countries/organisations. As
> they usually don't display their emal addresses, I had
> to use general or auxiliary addresses. Would you
> kindly make sure the message is passed on to the
> personalities intended by me.
>

> Reference:
>
> http://dendanskeforening.dk/side53-cid-53-aid-1632-mid-1-params-
1.html

> We do sincerely hope Russia will intervene against an
> independence of Kosovo, which only would reinforce
> mohammedan aggressionist ambitions against *all* of
> Europe.
>
> We also hope Russia will succeed to explain the United
> States that the course pursued by them is paradox: You
> can not on the one hand fight mohammedanism - which is
> a good thing -, and then on the other hand support it
> be ceding ancient christian-european territories to it
> that it clearly is not entitled to.
>
> And generally speaking, Europe's policy with regard to
> islam must be:
>
> inside Europe: repatriate the + 20 mio invaded
> mohammedans, and encourage/support gradual, civilized
> re-conversion in former christian territories like
> Albania or Bosnia;
>
> outside Europe: fight it together with the americans.
>
> Europe is a 'christian club', like America and
> Australia/New Zeland, and we wish to remain one.
>
> Those of you who may not be familiar with violent
> islam expansionism, aka 'jihad', may wish to consult
> these pages for a start:
>
> http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Main_Page ,
>
> especially
>
> http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/History_of_Jihad .
>
> On this latter page, study the history of former
> islamic aggressions into Europe (linked survey: top
> right), this may open your eyes to the fact that there
> may be a few other things to consider then 'political
> correctness'.
>

> --
>
> No third-world immigration to the western world! Many danes think
the
> same, see e g
>
> http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .
>
> Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!

Ja, vilken dag som helst bli dasnkar hälften så bra som svenskar.
(inte)

--
Roland R i meddelandet <u4pr7tstp96a0qjv4ah3lidbfil1njnb8u@4ax.com>
"Jävlar, det missade jag.

Fra : G. Lavik

Dato : 19-05-07 14:58

On 18 May 2007 15:09:19 GMT, Usenet Rulez <usenet_rulez@swnet.nu>
wrote:

>Michael Laudahn eOpposition <ch8050zh@yahoo.com.mx> skrev följande
>dynga, news:qY6dnXmRA_l9JNDbnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@giganews.com:, i
>swnet.politik, den fr 18 maj 2007 04:36:15p :

??? Danskene kjemper (DDF m.fl.) svenskene ligger fortsatt på magen
og tar imot..... Hederlig unntak er SDs formann!

G. Lavik.