OWN THE INTERNET & MAKE MONEY
Fra : gbenett2000@yahoo.co~

Dato : 02-07-07 20:18

Agloco is the newest Internet sensation and the members earn money by
surfing the Internet. It is a user owned business that offers people
money if they sign up and use their Viewbar. It is the most important
tool of the program in earning hours. You run this Viewbar while you
surf for a maximum of 5 hours a month. These hours you accumulate
will
later be converted into cash or shares. If you refer a friend or a
family member and they sign up under your link, you will earn 25%
commission from Agloco. Agloco is not a new company, It is the
rebirth
of the old company ALL ADVANTAGE. They are now being led by 8
Stanford
graduates. The company is based in London, England. I am now
referring
Agloco to you because I want to increase my referrals and in doing so
helping you learn about it and benefit from it as much as I do. So
please I encourage you to join my Agloco network and together we can
get our piece of the Internet. Read down for more information.

Here are the features of Agloco when you join:

THE VIEWBAR IS SPY WARE FREE, AD-WARE FREE, VIRUS FREE
EARN CASH PER MONTH
ABSOLUTELY FREE TO JOIN
EARN MORE WITH REFERRALS
FAST AND EASY SIGN UP
YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED
EASY DOWNLOAD OF VIEWBAR
NO COMMITMENT NEEDED, ONLY 5 HOURS A MONTH
OVER 1/2 MILLION USERS
UNLIKE MYSPACE AND YOUTUBE, YOU EARN MONEY
NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME
90 PERCENT OF THE REVENUE WILL GO TO THE USERS
SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT IT'S FOR REAL
Agloco is not a Pyramid scheme because:

Unlike schemes, membership is free! NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED!
You only need your computer and Internet access.
More people are talking about Agloco than Britney Spears and Lindsay
Lohan
Agloco is the rebirth of the old company ALLADVANTAGE that paid
checks
to members before.
The company is led by Stanford graduates who have master's degrees,
they wouldn't waste their time scamming people and stealing their
email addresses.
Buying equipment and developing the Viewbar is timely and costly to
start so that means that it is legit since they took their time
building the Network.
They have partnerships with GOOGLE, YAHOO, MSN and many more search
engines
SO JOIN NOW AND BE THE ONES TO START EARNING MONEY!!

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBF2709

Agloco will generate money through many sources mentioned below:
Search engines: When you use the Viewbar to look up your search,
search engine providers such as Yahoo, Google, and or Ask Jeeves they
will pay Agloco commission because the search is targeted to their
search engine. In turn Agloco will then pay you because you generated
money for the company.
Advertising: The Viewbar will display ads relevant to what you are
searching or what you are doing. (For example if you searched
basketball ads like Spalding or NBA tickets may appear). You will not
earn any money clicking on Agloco ads but you will earn money when
you
purchase through the ad because Agloco got paid and you will then get
paid. Also if your referrals purchase a product through the Viewbar
ads you will make money.
Transaction commissions: Many website on the internet will pay Agloco
to advertise their products through the Viewbar. These major
retailers
will pay Agloco compensation when someone has visited their website
and made a purchase. Agloco will the divide this money equally to
it's
shareholders which is us.(examples of these retailers may be Bamzu or
Amazon)
Software distribution: Software companies will pay Agloco to give
access to it's members the latest softwares and trials on the
Internet.
(many major software companies would be Anti-spywares, Anti viruses,
Adobe, and many more.
Service distribution: Because Agloco is growing so much and there are
more web pages and websites talking about it than Lindsay Lohan or
Britney spears, Service providers will look upon the Agloco users to
be a a huge advertising market. They will make agreements with Agloco
to distribute their service to the users. It's a win-win situation.
Product distribution: Members may be asked to use products to test
them out and members will make money off that because when they agree
to use the products they are making money for the company therefore
more profits for everyone.
How we, the members make money through using the Agloco program:

Members earn a monthly share of the AGLOCO revenue based on the use
of
the AGLOCO Viewbar that month.
Members earn part of the company based on the use of the AGLOCO
Viewbar that month (currently a maximum of five hours are rewarded).
If you are an extreme blogger or a forum user why not take advantage
of that, talk about Agloco. Remember The more people you refer the
more money you will get. If everyone refers people to Agloco, it will
grow to a very big business and there will be a lot of shareholders,
why do you think Bill Gates is so rich- Microsoft is the largest
company in the world with the most shareholders.

WHY JOIN?
First, it costs nothing to Join and takes less than one minute.
Second, you can help build the AGLOCO community by recruiting new
Members TODAY.
There no costs when you sign up, absolutely nothing to pay nothing to
lose. Why not make money off your time surfing the Internet when the
only change you need to get used to is the Viewbar plus it could be
better than most search engines.
Would you want to waste all your time surfing and not get paid for
it.
There are no worries of spams as Agloco is against third-party email
submissions.
No commitment required only 5 hrs/month surfing time
Let your referrals earn you some money in your sleep
The Viewbar is safe from spywares, viruses, etc.
You will not regret when you open the mail in your mailbox and see
cash
Join now and earn money!!

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBF2709

Right now, inviting your friends to join AGLOCO is as easy and
productive as it will ever be - but you need to invite your friends
before someone else beats you to them. Remember, the bigger the
AGLOCO
community, the more attractive AGLOCO is to retailers and business
partners. Agloco will be like Myspace or Youtube.

Recruit your friends and family by contacting them through email.
(But
remember Agloco have a strict anti-spam policy.)

join now:

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBF2709