Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle~
Fra : Koos Nolst Trenite

Dato : 01-04-07 01:27

Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major Discoveries

{FPP 20070331}
{HRI 20070331}

'

Introduction

It is not unusual, of course, for me to attend
a performance of the Bach St. Matthew Passion,
especially not around this time of the year,
as so many do, as well.

I however tend to use the occasion, to not just
subconsciously, but knowingly to come face to face,
to claw and dig through layers of Unconsciousness
Energy,

that have been inflicted and are being inflicted
by Criminal Minds.

The faithful reader is not unfamiliar, with
who some of those perpetrators (those Criminal
Minds) are by name.

'

I have long been trying to get a map of the structure,
the layering of Harmful Energies,

that Criminal Minds surround themselves with and that they
radiate to others so as not only to MAKE themselves and
also other Criminal Minds 'invisible,'

they make themselves undetectable to others,

in particular 'invisible' to normal people, to you and
me,

but Criminal Minds tend to be so familiar with
their own type of Energies, that THEY, unlike us,
tend to 'smell,' to much more easily

sense the like-minded, meaning, other Criminal Minds

with whom they, after all, have lots of
goals and tastes and desires in common,

and probably much common history as
well, (which you might see)

if you do NOT let yourself - your
attention - be fixated by them,

onto looking at or being aware of
only ONE life time of them,

many lives of the most atrocious and for us
unimaginable crimes,

as they have so much of what they forcefully hide,
in common,

but also

1. they MAKE YOU Incapable of (looking at them), or

2. (they MAKE you) Repelled by (looking at them), or

3. (they MAKE you) Unconscious when looking at (sensing, seeing,
perceiving, feeling) them,

4. (they MAKE you) experience Pain and Hate when sensing them:

'

'Them' MEANING 'them,' of course, when I say 'them': their
soul, the person who they are,

and not the color of their eyes or the color of
their hair or the color of their skin or the size of
their body or the shape of their skull.

I have pointed this out quite enough to you, elsewhere,
that and how a person is NOT an animal,

other than some people - Criminal Minds mainly - who
are PROVERBIALLY so, or who are 'like animals.'

But also Criminal Minds are souls, I tell you, in
case you did not know, or in case they made you
forget it.

'

'

'

BECAUSE we are working with Energies, we do get an interaction between
what a person is, what he radiates

and your perception of him - how he affects the perception of those
who look at (sense, feel, perceive, get an impression of) him:

You look at Energies, and so these Energies - being Energies - give
feelings, perceptions, memories, ideas, and emotions to you, to the
observer.

'

So when you look at a person, you get some feelings, perceptions,
memories, ideas, and emotions, FROM the Energies that he carries
around himself (around and in his soul, of course).

It is therefore very important, to find out somehow,
whether it is your OWN Energy that you feel, or whether
it is someone ELSE's Energy that you feel.

"You feel sad," may very well be an Energy that some
Criminal Mind inflicts on you, to feel "as your own."

"You feel invincible," or such, is likely a trick of
a Criminal Mind, projecting that Energy to make you
stop defending yourself.

Etc..
'

'

Do you get that idea, now?

When you look at a sad person, you look at the Energy of a sad
person, and Energy IS feeling, IS emotion, IS thought,

so you FEEL some of the sadness, "YOU feel sad."

Do you get that idea, now?

When you look at a happy person, you look at the Energies
of Aliveness and Joy and Beauty,

so you FEEL some of that happiness, and "you become more
happy."

It is ENERGY - you get it, now?

Energy IS feeling, emotions, thoughts, perceptions,
memories, etc..

'

'

Again:

BECAUSE we are working with Energies, we do get an interaction between
on the one hand, what a person is,

part of which he radiates or shows, as Energy - and

on the other hand, how he effects others who look at him, at his
Energies - you are, of course, affected by the very fact of looking
at him,

at what he is and shows and radiates as Energy, which affects
the perception of those who look at him, those who sense, feel,
perceive, get an impression of him. *(a)

'
That's more or less passive, if you do not take any special
efforts to look, and if the person you look at, does not make
any special efforts on (does not create special Energies for)
how he wants to be seen, felt, sensed and perceived by you.

'

'

'

And ON TOP OF THAT, we get, from a Criminal Mind, the following part,

1. They MAKE YOU Incapable of (looking at them), or

2. (they MAKE you) Repelled BY (looking at them), or

3. (they MAKE you) Unconscious WHEN looking at (sensing, seeing,
perceiving, feeling) them,

4. (they MAKE you) experience Pain, in your own body, or in your
soul, when you are sensing them,

from (caused by) the corresponding Energies, which THEY radiate and
hold permanently around their soul - around themselves, that means,
of course. *(a)

'

So it is VERY, VERY important - a major issue but extremely confused
and inverted by the medical profession as it is since ever following
the intentions and Energies of Criminal Minds, who are thus utterly
harmful and lying to you about "your condition" and about "their
medical knowledge" - so it is VERY, VERY important to you, to anyone,
that you

start to look and find out WHOSE Energy it is that you feel and that
affects you, or your body, your memories, your feelings, your
emotions and your perceptions, your thinking, at any given time and
on any given subject or in any particular circumstances.

This is the very OPPOSITE of meditation and the body of very
false, but pretended "knowledge" connected to it, *(a)

as THEY have the goal, NOT to face Criminal Minds:

THEY have everything in reverse.

'

'

We can have very ACTIVE looking, as you know it from a very alive
person (see 'Certainty of Perception' in the 'Introduction to Fine
Particle Physics'),

ACTIVE looking from (not necessarily lively, but) very alive
persons, who are very interested in life and in people, who are
very much caring and loving, and who are using their talents and
love for people, to create more Life, more Beauty, more memory,
more joy of living and more creation of the future,

thus we can have very ACTIVE looking

from persons who are very much alive, as you know it from (or
rather, at the end of watching) Ivan Reitman's 'Groundhog Day,'

from persons who CREATE a large amount of Energy and use that also
for perceiving others more clearly, seeing more of who others really
are. *(b)

'

'

This makes it possible, to look at and detect Criminal Minds NO MATTER
WHAT Energies they put up and create to 'make it impossible' etc. for
you, to see them as they are.

I explained elsewhere to you, that it follows the Trinity of
Science - Beauty, Love and Truth - which are the opposites of
the 'tools' of Criminal Minds.

'

'

'

'

'

There appears indeed to be some kind of pattern of "most efficient"
hiding that Criminal Minds do use, to prevent themselves from being
detected, sensed or felt as described above under points 1., 2., 3.,
and 4.

'

So my discovery is a sort of 'Death Sentence' to them - so they feel
it, and they do not like that I write this, of course.

I myself, and you maybe too, would rather call it an 'Aliveness
Sentence' for them - but that is not how THEY 'perceive' it - THEY
have everything in reverse, as you know.

'

'

THE LAYERS WHICH YOU HAVE TO PENETRATE IN ORDER TO SEE A CRIMINAL MIND

with (despite) the Energies that they radiate,

and inflict on you AS THEIR ENERGIES,

which they radiate and inflict on you with the Energy-
label, that

"it is your OWN Energy - because, obviously, YOU FEEL
it, (therefore it must be 'your own' Energy)"

and which the medical profession 'confirms' to you
as "being your OWN,"

THEIR layers of Energy to be penetrated, are arranged as follows
around their soul, from outside to inside:

(you can call me a 'Rutherford' of Fine Particle Physics
*(1))

1. Euphoria Energy (disables your looking at them - "all is fine,
nothing is wrong" - also known as Drug Energy - pretended
aliveness, pretended reality, pretended or 'Negative Awareness,'
opaque White clouds, pretended own Beauty Energy stolen from
others, New Age and Buddhism, drug use)

2. Ugliness Energy (repels your Energy for looking or for wanting to
be aware and alive, Energy repulsive like a very bad smell -
causing you nausea, vomiting, sneezing - Brown colors - shows
a desire for ugliness and perversion - "Life is Ugly and Painful -
You must suffer it to reach Euphoria" - Hinduism, masochism,
sadism, fascism)

3. Unconsciousness Energy (prevents awareness, knocks you unconscious
and makes it impossible to see the source or person who creates
and inflicts it, if you are wholly enclosed by it - hiding places,
clandestine, safe from detection - Darkness, night - 'create your
own reality,' autism, undisturbed - dictatorship, communism - 'we
care for you')

'

Here, meeting the Unconsciousness, people would stop looking, and they
then call Criminal Minds 'Black Souls,' Prince of Darkness, etc.,
etc..

But Unconsciousness is just an Energy, and you can plow, smash and
bore through it, past it, behind it, around it, just like you can
with any other Energy.

'

'

'

'

And so we get - as you already knew from various cultures, and also
from the feelings (and the colors as well) that are traditionally
associated with Hell or with Evil symbolized:

'

4. Pain and Hate Energy (causes pains in your body, causes your body
to get sick and develop diseases - destruction, misaligning,
wrenching or forcing out of alignment - destroys, maligns and
reverses proper functioning - destroys Love, destroys Life,
extermination, genocide, murder and 'Sacks' to obtain the Energies
of the victims, destroying all life, developing Atom bombs,
preventing protection - the color is indeed Red, as you know, and
in particular Red which is mixed with or surrounded by Black)

'

'

'

And THAT - Red - is the 'color' (or 'colour') of the soul of a
Criminal Mind:

radiating Pure and Intense Hate and Pain, but which is hidden by
the other layers.

'

'

'

So you haven't really faced him or her (a soul in a body)
or it (a soul without a body) if you stop looking at a
Criminal Mind when you see Black or when you are knocked
Unconscious or asleep

by or when trying to look at them

- or when you are an epileptic patient.

'

'

'

You will have to continue looking until you see the (tremendous) Hate
and Pain Energies - the contempt for Life and the intention to
Destroy Life - emanating

behind, in and through the Unconsciousness or Black Energies of
the Criminal Mind - of his soul, of course.

'

And you keep in mind, that when "You feel it," that does NOT
mean, that "it is therefore your own Energy,"

as if 'a sword cleaving your skull, would "prove," that
"it is your own sword" that killed you.'
'

'

'

And when you see the actual nature of the Criminal soul itself, that
Intense Hate, that bottomless contempt for people, for life, for
you, when you see that basic or bottom layer of the Criminal soul,

which is hidden most forcefully by means of all the layers over
it, of the mentioned Energies,

when you see the naked soul of a Criminal Mind through ALL those
layers

- which is a spiritual fight or quest that is definitely fought
without any drugs, but with a large supply of Happiness and
Beauty and Love and unshakable knowledge of Truth -

THEN you are somewhat free of (at least) that Criminal Mind.

'

And THAT is true relief, true happiness, true aliveness.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

_________
Textnotes:

(a) It is one of the MAIN goals, if not THE goal, of
meditation, as in particular in Buddhism, but also in
almost all schools of Hinduism,

to make you not experience these Energies, to block
these Energies from being perceived by you, and also
to try and prevent these Energies from hitting or
affecting you,

and in the higher stages of meditation, the goal
becomes to NOT BE AWARE of those Energies, regardless
of whether you are affected by them.

The result, is a very dead, very unaware, and very
ego-centric person - spiritually eternally and completely
dead,

a person who (whose soul and Energy) is wholly
manipulated by Criminal Minds but WHO IS NOT AWARE
OF BEING WHOLLY ENSLAVED spiritually:

That is the "gift" of Gautama Siddharta "The Buddha" and
of earlier (life)times of untold evil inflicted by him,
onto Mankind, which of course his followers can not tell
you in those words - they tell you ONLY lies, AND they
have everything in reverse - which we know as being the
main and easiest recognizable part of the nature of a
Criminal Mind.

'

(b) There, in very active looking, you do get quite a lot of
'Saint Effect:'

When I look at people in the street - meaning, at their
soul, of course - and I am blasting with my Beauty Energy
at half throttle or above,

then I see a great amount of the very intense Beauty that
you carry in you and that most other souls carry in them,
I see the Beauty that you ARE, that others are, so that

then people 'become' INTENSELY Beautiful and interesting
to me, and by consequence I then create and feel also a
very great amount of Love from me for them.

This is usually too much for them to handle for very
long, because in this society, Earth, it is 'not
done:'

Everyone sits in his Cave (as I described it a few
thousand years ago, as Plato)

and that personal Cave acts as a protection against
the Energies of Criminal Minds, whom people CAN NOT
RECOGNIZE or understand and properly defend them-
selves and their friends against.

'

So I go and also sit in a Cave, and then people do
not feel obliged to have to come out of THEIR Cave,
just because I am not in a Cave.

And then I do not have to instantly recognize
any (living or deceased) Criminal Mind that
comes along.

But I stick my head out, and so I can be recognized
by some who can, who want to and who do.

'

And the same applies, of course, when I create my Love
Energy at half throttle or above:

It is a blaze of Energy, that I have tried to
capture in some of the paintings from five hundred
years ago, in my life time as Leonardo,

but that is better known from my Saint Francis of
Assisi life time, also in Italy,

in which a Criminal Mind made me "solve" his
condition, by

ME STOPPING to create the Energies that would
easily detect (him and any) Criminal Minds,
and that would make these easily visible:

By stopping my very large outpouring of
Beauty Energy,

and by my stopping to create the Energy
for intensely connecting with people
through 'Sacks'ual Energy.

Instead, I created tremendous amounts of Love
Energy, so much, that "it would also be enough
for giving some life to Criminal Minds," and

so "It would not be necessary to look at or
even to detect or know about or understand the
nature of Criminal Minds."

'

Having regained some of my wisdom, I intend to spend it
(my Energy) more wisely,

and give it to whose who use it to enhance Life,

and NOT to those who take it in order to be able
therewith to connect to Life in order to exert
their "Joy" of destroying Life and people.

'

Nevertheless, the Criminal Minds become INTENSELY alert

and try any and all tricks possible, or just brute,
mental force

to take - to pull or trick or batter or smash - my Love
Energy - which is worth far more to them than gold, away
from me, and to use it for their own and very devious
ends.

And you can imagine, how they try to destroy again
my Energy for looking at them, for looking through
not only their Euphoria and Ugliness, but ALSO to
look through their Unconsciousness Energy and at
their intense Hate and Contempt and Pain Energy.

'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) Ernest Rutherford, First Baron Rutherford of Nelson, known as
the "father" of nuclear physics.

(...) (further Footnotes as applicable)
'

____________
Verification:

      http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Fra : Mr. Noise Guy

Dato : 01-04-07 08:05

On Mar 31, 4:26 pm, "Koos Nolst Trenite"
<AmbassadorForMank...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major Discoveries

> {FPP 20070331}
> {HRI 20070331}
>
> '
>
> Introduction
>
> It is not unusual, of course, for me to attend
> a performance of the Bach St. Matthew Passion,
> especially not around this time of the year,
> as so many do, as well.
>
> I however tend to use the occasion, to not just
> subconsciously, but knowingly to come face to face,
> to claw and dig through layers of Unconsciousness
> Energy,
>
> that have been inflicted and are being inflicted
> by Criminal Minds.

[....]

Hey man, that's some good shit you're smokin' !!

-Mr. Noise Guy
Orangevale, California, U.S.A.

Fra : Leonardo Been

Dato : 01-04-07 10:58

'My Pearls not for Pigs'

(Revision 2.1)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

The "respondent(s)" - to whom this applies (in the proverb,
they are referred to as 'pigs') - is (are) already covered in

'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
(9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/1de918df6abdd38c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/e18a87e4f1dd0c1f

and further, in

'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING And THEY Know They Intentionally Lie'
{HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8

'

'

Anybody, who DENIES the existence and relevance of
Criminal Minds (of Sociopaths), is most likely one
himself (or herself)

regardless of what religious, or political or
scientific orientation he (or she) may pretend
to adhere to, or on the other hand, may be lacking
in:

Criminal Minds can be and are found in ANY
religion, any nationality, any race, any age,
any gender, any profession, and at any level
of education or wealth, or the lack of these.

At least one percent of the living population on
Earth consists of very severely Criminal Minds.

Examples: Kim Long Il, Hu Jintao, Jiang Zemin,
Vladimir Putin, Ahmadinejad, Chavez, are
Criminal Minds

- regardless of whether you like to see that.

(Stalin, Ghengis Khan, Pol Pot and Hitler, for
instance, are generally known as Criminal
Minds.)

'

'

'

The "respondent(s)" tries(try) to have the matter I write about,
not read, not understood, or not discussed,

in some cases, they pretend the very opposite by
the method of claiming (by giving "advice"), that
what I write, "is not in a readable format or
layout," and also "is too long," and, that
(therefore) "nobody will read it,"

a PRETENSE and a claim, that in fact - as it
turned out to be, in each case - IS a standard
response of Criminal Minds;

THEY feel irritated exactly BY the
CLARITY of the layout or format,

much in the same way as some feel
"irritated" by the clarity of
Bach's music,

because it OPPOSES confusion,

and of course, THEY feel irritated by
ANY length of what I write and say, yes,

even by my presence and by my looking at
them,

much in the same way as some
contemporaries of Mozart wanted
to have him away or get rid of
him:

His Beauty EXPOSES their
Ugliness, makes it visible,

much like honesty does
inevitably reveal treachery;

'

further, the attentive reader will have
noticed, that the layout precisely is
intended and thus allows the reader

to spend as little or as much time as he or
she desires to spend on reading,

by seeing and understanding, that the indented
text gives more and more EXPANSION or detail
of the subject;

all of which the "respondent(s)" does
(do) not mention,

'

and basically, the "respondent(s)" mentioned or implied, are
describing themselves only, or are outing themselves as being
Criminal Minds (as Sociopaths)

- if they were not already known as such.

'

In this case, he (or she, as the case may be) wants, that
the nature of the subject, and anyone addressed - but in
particular he (or she) himself -

is NOT (or not at all correctly) UNDERSTOOD BY OTHERS, IS
NOT (or not at all properly) FELT BY OTHERS,

they try to prevent the subject from being looked at and
discussed by people who WOULD be interested in having a correct
feeling for the subject, as it is

read and felt and understood by those for whom