CIMD help
Fra : jig2nesh@gmail.com

Dato : 01-03-07 05:16

Hello Guys,

This is Jignesh from India. I am very much new to this group.

Let me get to the point directly, Right now i am working on CIMD
protocol and looking to share the knowledge, So if any of you guys
working in the same, please let me know

Thanking you

Hoping to get the reply

Regards
Jiggy

Fra : Bertel Lund Hansen

Dato : 01-03-07 09:00

jig2nesh@gmail.com skrev:

> This is Jignesh from India. I am very much new to this group.

Welcome.

> Let me get to the point directly, Right now i am working on CIMD
> protocol and looking to share the knowledge, So if any of you guys
> working in the same, please let me know

This group is mostly about mobiles (cell phones) from a users
point of view though there may be posted some technical stuff.

If CIMD is Computer Interface Message Distribution, I think you
will get more out of asking in <news:dk.edb.programmering> (about
programming in general), but I haven't seen any threads about
such stuff (which I am not familiar with).

If your work is related to a specific programming language, you
may want to look in a subgroup to the programming group.

--
Bertel
http://bertel.lundhansen.dk/      http://fiduso.dk/