Being Kind to Ahmedinejad and his Intended~
Fra : Koos Nolst Trenite

Dato : 14-11-06 06:08

Being Kind to Ahmedinejad and his Intended Nuclear Holocaust in the
Middle East

(Version 1.0.1)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

[Quote from {HRI 20061105-V2.2}*]

This example is really not hard to understand,
so now you know whom Russia (Vladimir Putin,
and Lavrov and Ivanov) and China (Hu Jintao)
are protecting and nurturing.

And the question is, whether any of
the recruited suicide murderers of
Ahmedinejad, will finally turn upon
himself, their "sponsor" and "mentor," to

inflict upon him, upon Ahmedinejad, the
kindness and relief of ending at least
his physical acts

with which he, the intended
victim, Ahmedinejad, executes
the compulsion of very intense
evil as his Hate and Contempt
for people dictates, and

by which HE INTENDS TO UNLEASH A NUCLEAR
AND GLOBAL HOLOCAUST,

which he ENJOYS - like Nero
who ENJOYS to see his city,
Rome, going up in flames.

'

'

[The Context of the Quote:*]

Now you may understand, why Ahmedinejad wants
the Jewish state of Israel destroyed and all
its people removed:

He wants the witnesses destroyed (again), of
the extermination of people he was engaged in
in his preceding life time, his past life, not
to mention earlier lives.

Criminal Minds ARE Criminal Minds,
destroyed souls, and they do not change
and can not be repaired - regrettably and
despite all the extremely destructive
claims and fairy tales, that you and I
have been convinced of to the contrary.
*(32)(24)

'

This example is really not hard to understand,
so now you know whom Vladimir Putin and Hu
Jintao are protecting and nurturing.

And the question is, whether any of
the recruited suicide murderers of
Ahmedinejad, will finally turn upon
himself, their "sponsor" and "mentor," to

inflict upon him, upon Ahmedinejad, the
kindness and relief of ending at least
his physical acts

with which he, the intended
victim, Ahmedinejad, executes
the compulsion of very intense
evil as his Hate and Contempt
for people dictates, and

by which HE INTENDS TO UNLEASH A NUCLEAR
AND GLOBAL HOLOCAUST,

which he ENJOYS - like Nero
who ENJOYS to see his city,
Rome, going up in flames.

'

Such is the nature of Criminal
Minds, and that is what is intended
by him and by those in power in
China and Russia, the death they
WANT for your future,

such is their Hate and
Contempt for Mankind,

which of course they have to
hide and misrepresent, being
Criminal Minds, in order to
make you NOT ACT

to NOT remove Criminal Minds from
a position of government, to NOT
remove him in whatever way is
required for it, a removal which is

in accordance with the First
International Law. *(30)

Criminal Minds do NOT have
the right to vote, obviously,
as it is their intention, to
secretly DESTROY the group -
which I have explained to you
elsewhere in detail about
the "Security Council."

[End Quotes]

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

________
Footnote:

(*) 'Christians and Muslims and Jews, who DENY past lives, drive
people into Buddhism and Hinduism and its various modern cults'
{HRI 20061105-V2.2}
(5 November 2006 - Version 2.2 on 9 Nov 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/4903ba9ed76f65c8?fwc=1

(for numbered footnotes, see *)
'

____________
Verification:

      http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Fra : ExtrêmeAchillès

Dato : 14-11-06 08:31

http://escrocs74.blogspot.com/
http://ripoux74.blogspot.com/
http://crimes74.blogspot.com/
http://bete74.blogspot.com/
http://chiraquie74.blogspot.com/

Juste pour emmerder le milou débile de la "pensée unique".
Ce sont les débuts d'une séquence du code saint jean et il faudra
dire merci à chirac et à villepin pour ce qui va arriver suite à
leur complicité affichée en février et mars 2003 avec le terrorisme
international.

http://saintjeancode.blogspot.com/
http://666-0.blogspot.com/
http://666-00.blogspot.com/
http://666-0000.blogspot.com/
http://uneange.blogspot.com/

La chiraquie, c'est le vol, les spoliations mafieuses, la ripou
administration aux ordres, les faux et usages de faux, les
malversations, les faux bilans, les comptes truqués, les assassinats,

Et attention, dans le cadre de la spoliation ghirardini à chamonix, il
est rappelé que toutes les décisions administratives prises par les
ripoux de haute savoie 74 n'ont absolument aucune valeur légale. Les
ventes aux enchères organisées par le réseau mafieux Ballaloud sont
nulles et non écrites pour la simple raison que le Tribunal de Grande
Instance de bonneville 74 est en état de fermeture administrative de
fait pour faux et usage de faux et complicité avec des réseaux
mafieux (une centaine de personnes assassinnées au moins). Il est donc
rappelé au citoyen du vaste monde d'exiger de la part des organismes
de transports ou autres de signaler la présence de fonctionnaires
français ou de politiques du 74 , haute savoie france, point
d'hebergement de la bête 74 (la bete 666 du code saint jean). Comme le
montre ce qui s'est passé avec Stolzenberg daniel et les 18 (6+6+6)
victimes d'une avalanche au Népal, les catastrophes du tunnel du mont
blanc et de l'avalanche de montroc (chamonix), des frappes contre la
bete 74 peuvent avoir lieu partout. Et nous n'allons pas donner des
dates et des lieux à chaque fois comme nous l'avions fait EN AVANCE,
pour les trois cas ci dessus.

trululu....trululu....trululu....
radioparistan ment....radioparistan est un tas de glands

trululu....trululu....trululu....
radioparistan ment....radioparistan est un tas de glands

trululu....trululu....trululu....
radioparistan ment....radioparistan est un tas de glands

Fra : Thomas Schneider

Dato : 14-11-06 08:55

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1723936/