Elektronisk Jihad?
Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 06-10-06 20:22

New Website Incites Electronic Jihad

By Abdul Hameed Bakier

The latest criticism of Islam being a violent religion,
which was sparked by incendiary comments made by Pope
Benedict XVI, has caused internet jihadis to launch a new
website called Electronic Jihad, located at

http://www.al-jinan.org .

The purpose of the website is to help organize an
electronic jihad against websites that insult Islam and
Islamic sacred figures. The site has been well publicized
on more established jihadi websites. Jihadi forums are
posting quotes from the Quran in order to encourage and
convince jihadis and regular Muslims of their duty to
engage in electronic jihad and to attack anti-Islamic
sites in order to shut them down. Furthermore, postings
from August on the Electronic Jihad site already claim
that they successfully shut down the Israeli website

http://www.haganah.co.il .

Thus, it seems that while street protests in response to
Western criticism of Islam have died down in the Islamic
world, the battle is still raging on the internet.

The way that the Electronic Jihad site works is by
coordinating and organizing its users and followers. The
website offers programs that those willing to engage in
the electronic jihad need to download. Currently, there
are two main programs that the website is offering. The
first program is used for hacking attacks. The second
program, when installed, places a toolbar on the user's
computer that connects automatically to Electronic Jihad
and acquires data containing the specific date, time and
target site for the attack. When that time arrives, the
user simply has to run the first hacking program, select
the target site to be attacked and then allow the program
to do the rest. The key to these attacks is that they
must be done simultaneously by many different users so
that they can overload the target site. The hacking
program is called the Electronic Jihad Program 1.5
(Silver Edition). One individual in palestinianforum.net
claims that the program was designed by a Saudi national.

The website also lists the results of previous electronic
attacks, noting that it had hacked 14 anti-Islamic
websites successfully, although it did not provide the
addresses for these websites. The site also claims that
one server hosting an anti-Islamic site acquiesced to
their threats and suspended the site. The site owners
remind Muslims of the harm done by anti-Islamic groups
that have hacked into Islamic sites and turned many of
them into pornographic websites. To convince indifferent
Muslims of the importance of electronic jihad, the site
has a link to a report on the al-Jazeera Forums site
mentioning Electronic Jihad's achievements in shutting
down anti-Islamic websites

http://www.aljazeeratalk.net/forum .

The al-Jazeera report, however, does not identify the
attackers as "jihadis," but rather as hackers and
pirates.

On the Electronic Jihad website, the moderator of the
website claims that the site organizers do not belong to
any specific Islamic group or sect, instead pointing out
that they are fighting on behalf of all Muslims, united
under one flag to defend Islam. The website domain,
however, is registered to an "Ahmad Adel" who has an Iraq
mailing address, although it is not clear whether this is
a false name and address. The site itself appears to be
hosted by Saudi Arabian company IBTEKARAT.com, based in
Saida. Software companies and programmers will,
eventually, figure out ways to counter the hacking
programs used by Electronic Jihad, but it will only hold
off the determined jihadis temporarily until they devise
other methods to attack sites that they believe offend
Islam.

More at:
http://jamestown.org/terrorism/news/article.php?articleid=2370147

Information about AL-JINAN.ORG follows:

-Domain ID: D93294000-LROR
-Domain Name: AL-JINAN.ORG
-Created On: 20-Dec-2002 01:21:01 UTC
-Last Updated On: 14-Sep-2006 20:31:17 UTC
-Expiration Date: 20-Dec-2013 01:21:01 UTC
-Sponsoring Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH (R51-LROR)
-Registrant ID: P-21574542
-Registrant Name: Ahmad Adel
-Registrant Street1: jannaah street
-Registrant Street2:
-Registrant Street3:
-Registrant City: esmaeiliya
-Registrant State/Province:
-Registrant Postal Code: 90018
-Registrant Country: IQ
-Registrant Phone: +964.972059870894
-Registrant Phone Ext.:
-Registrant FAX:
-Registrant FAX Ext.:
-Registrant Email: serious.ret...@gmail.com
-Admin ID: P-LRU22-4989165
-Admin Name: Lycos UK
-Admin Street1: Ireland 52 Grosvenor Gardens
-Admin City: London
-Admin Postal Code: SW1 0AU
-Admin Country: GB
-Admin Phone: +44.2078816500
-Admin Email: doma...@webhosting.lycos.co.uk
-Tech ID: P-LLE31-4989168
-Tech Name: Lycos Europe
-Tech Street1: 79 rue de Monceau
-Tech City: Paris
-Tech State/Province:
-Tech Postal Code: 75008
-Tech Country: FR
-Tech Phone: +33.156594508
-Tech Email: doma...@webhosting.lycos.co.uk
-Name Server: NS1.IBTEKARAT.COM
-Name Server: NS2.IBTEKARAT.COM

Facts about terrorist Islam and Muslims:
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
educational
purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of this post may
not
have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion of
the
poster. The contents are protected by copyright law and the exemption
for
fair use of copyrighted works.
considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
current
o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by
others are
not necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have read the
article.

FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted material the use
of

democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is
believed
provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
Title

profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
included
information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes
by
subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
information
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes
of

copyright owner.

Fra : Kalif Timsah

Dato : 07-10-06 08:42

Tusind tak!
Og det virker.....

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 07-10-06 09:51

Kalif Timsah wrote:
> Tusind tak!
> Og det virker.....

Fint. Er der mere du vil vide ?

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 07-10-06 11:25

> Kalif Timsah wrote:
>> Tusind tak!
>> Og det virker.....
>
> Fint. Er der mere du vil vide ?

Hvad med opskrifter på hellige bomber med søm

Fra : GB

Dato : 07-10-06 13:15

"Knud Larsen" <larsensknud@yahoo.dk> wrote in news:45278073$0$145$157c6196
@dreader2.cybercity.dk:

> Hvad med opskrifter på hellige bomber med søm

"How to manufacture The Holy Handgrenade of Antioch:
...."

--
Med venlig hilsen
GB