Q: Its life Jim...
Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 23-10-06 21:26

Hejsa

Det er jo en gammel sag, som nok er meget velkendt, men jeg husker ikke hvem
det var/er med længere, og er der et sted den kan downloades...??

Her kommer teksten

star trekkin across the universe
on the startship enterprise under captain kirk
star trekkin across the universe
boldy going forward cos we cant find reverse

(lutenant uhura report)

theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow
theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow jim

(analsis Mr Spock)

its life jim but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it.
its life jim but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it jim

theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow
theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow jim

star trekkin across the universe
on the startship enterprise under captain kirk
star trekkin across the universe
boldy going forward still cant find reverse

(medical update Dr McCoy)

its worse than that hes dead jim dead jim dead jim
its worse than that hes dead jim dead jim dead

its life jim but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it.
its life jim but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it
captain

theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow
theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow jim

(starship captain James T Kirk)
ahhh, We come in peace, shoot to kill. shoot to kill
We come in peace, shoot to kill. shoot to kill, ma'am

its worse than that hes dead jim dead jim dead jim
its worse than that hes dead jim dead jim DEAD!

well its life jim but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know
it.
its life jim but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it
captain

theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow
theres klingons on the starboard bow, scrape em off jim

star trekkin across the universe
on the startship enterprise under captain kirk
star trekkin across the universe
boldy going forward and things are getting worse

(Engine room Mr Scott)

Ye canna change the laws of physics, laws of physics, laws of physics
Ye canna change the laws of physics, laws of physics, laws of physics jim

We come in peace, shoot to kill. shoot to kill, scotty beam me up

its worse than that hes dead jim dead jim dead jim
its worse than that hes dead jim dead jim dead

well its life jim but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know
it.
its life jim but not as we know it, not as we know it captain

theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow
theres klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow scrape em
off jim

Ye canna change the script jim, ach to u jimmy
its worse than that its physics jim

bridge to engine room, warp factor 9
oh if i give her anymore, she'll blow captain

Mvh
Carsten, Sandby

Fra : Thomas

Dato : 23-10-06 23:29

"Ann & Carsten" <aeth ] a [ os.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hejsa
>
> Det er jo en gammel sag, som nok er meget velkendt, men jeg husker ikke
> hvem det var/er med længere, og er der et sted den kan downloades...??
>
> Mvh
> Carsten, Sandby

En god ide er at bruge google...

http://www.trekkieguy.com/startrekkin.shtml

2. hit på goole, efter jeg søgte på
'star trekkin across the universe'

..Thomas

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 24-10-06 21:22

Hej Thomas

"Thomas" <Thomas.Elbo@REMOVEMail.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> En god ide er at bruge google...

Ja, den er rigig god jo :)

> http://www.trekkieguy.com/startrekkin.shtml
>
> 2. hit på goole, efter jeg søgte på
> 'star trekkin across the universe'

Og jeg har søgt, men jeg søgte på subj. "its life Jim", og derved fik jeg
ikke så meget, så tak for din søgning :)

Mvh
Carsten, Sandby

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 23-10-06 23:29

Ann & Carsten skrev:
> Hejsa
>
> Det er jo en gammel sag, som nok er meget velkendt, men jeg husker ikke hvem
> det var/er med længere, og er der et sted den kan downloades...??
<klip>

The Firm - Star Trekkin.

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 24-10-06 21:23

Hej Sørensen

""S. Sørensen"" <steinbREMOVETOGETAVALIDEMAIL@tiscali.dk> skrev i en
meddelelse news:453d424c$0$12694$edfadb0f@dread14.news.tele.dk...
> <klip>
>

> The Firm - Star Trekkin.

Jeg takker også mange gange for dit svar :)

Mvh
Carsten, Sandby