Niels Skousen / "Daddy Longleg"
Fra : herman

Dato : 15-10-06 21:25

Hi,

Sorry for my English, but my Danish is very very bad ..
To complete some data for my simple discography of the
singer/songwriter Eivør Pálsdóttir, I would like to know if Eivør
Pálsdóttir actually is singing at Niels Skousens CD "Daddy Longleg".
I know she and Niels wrote the song Heksen that is at this disc, but I
cannot find anything online confirming Eivør is singing (solo, duet of
backing vocals). Is there anybody who can help me with this?

Best wishes,
Herman
--
http://de-wit.net/eivor/eivor.htm

Fra : ufo

Dato : 16-10-06 19:49

On Oct 15, 10:24 pm, "herman" <hjde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for my English, but my Danish is very very bad ..
> To complete some data for my simple discography of the
> singer/songwriter Eivør Pálsdóttir, I would like to know if Eivør
> Pálsdóttir actually is singing at Niels Skousens CD "Daddy Longleg".
> I know she and Niels wrote the song Heksen that is at this disc, but I
> cannot find anything online confirming Eivør is singing (solo, duet of
> backing vocals). Is there anybody who can help me with this?

Hello Herman
I have the cd & the acc. booklet. The liner notes are somewhat sparse
but Pálsdóttir is credited for vocals, as well as for being cowriter
on "Heksen". I *think* she is doing background vocals, but I'm no
expert.
The notes do no specify if she is singing on any other number.
If you're desperate for hard facts you might consider contacting the
label behind the record: http://www.auditorium.nu

Best regards, Esther

Fra : Lars Lauridsen

Dato : 21-10-06 16:21

"herman" <hjdewit@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
Hi,

Sorry for my English, but my Danish is very very bad ..
To complete some data for my simple discography of the
singer/songwriter Eivør Pálsdóttir, I would like to know if Eivør
Pálsdóttir actually is singing at Niels Skousens CD "Daddy Longleg".
I know she and Niels wrote the song Heksen that is at this disc, but I
cannot find anything online confirming Eivør is singing (solo, duet of
backing vocals). Is there anybody who can help me with this?

Best wishes,
Herman

---

I saw her in Århus recently where she sang a Danish song written by Niels
Skousen. It was something about "heksen fra Ribe", so it is possible?

/Lars

Fra : herman

Dato : 22-10-06 20:55

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your message!
I contacted Auditorium and they confrimed Eivør was on the cd with
backing vocals and in duet with Niels Skousen. The song she wrote with
Niels is called 'Heksen'. I updated my pages and the info fom this
album can be found at http://de-wit.net/eivor/eivor.htm

Regards,