(TheBeliefs&TeachingsOfIslam)
Fra : al7yatkalima3@hotmai~

Dato : 23-03-06 16:20

This English-language book entitled The Beliefs and Teachings of Islam
is among the best books of its size for introducing Islam to
non-Muslims. The book explains the Islamic concept of monotheism, the
pillars of faith, and the pillars of worship. It discusses the role
played by Qur'an and Sunnah in Islam. It also answers many of the
questions that non-Muslims ask regarding various issues like jihad, the
status of women in Islam, and what Muslims believe about Jesus (peace
be upon him). The book is offered by the IslamToday forum in pdf
format.

http://muntada.islamtoday.net/sfile...ingsOfIslam.pdf
wuoye love

Fra : Martin Jørgensen

Dato : 23-03-06 20:58

al7yatkalima3@hotmail.com wrote:
> This English-language book entitled The Beliefs and Teachings of Islam
> is among the best books of its size for introducing Islam to
> non-Muslims. The book explains the Islamic concept of monotheism, the
> pillars of faith, and the pillars of worship. It discusses the role
> played by Qur'an and Sunnah in Islam. It also answers many of the
> questions that non-Muslims ask regarding various issues like jihad, the
> status of women in Islam, and what Muslims believe about Jesus (peace
> be upon him). The book is offered by the IslamToday forum in pdf
> format.
>

> http://muntada.islamtoday.net/sfile...ingsOfIslam.pdf
> wuoye love

I know everything I need to know about Islam: It's a terrorist-religion,
that supports al-quida as well as al-quida supports Islam, but also a
religion that raises suicide-bombers, that raises terrorists taking
hostages and killing innocent people. I can see that from TV.

Besides that, our freedom of speech is not for discussion.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Martin Jørgensen

Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk

Fra : Peter Lykkegaard