Curious enough to know?
Fra : TruthKeeper13@gmail.~

Dato : 18-02-06 15:50

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Denmark products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

I am sure you won't regret at all :)

just click in here..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

Fra : BJ

Dato : 18-02-06 15:52

<TruthKeeper13@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

KLIP

> Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
> Denmark products for his sake?

Is the man still alive.?

--
Bjørn J.
~~wear sunscreen~~

Fra : TruthKeeper13@gmail.~

Dato : 18-02-06 16:16

He is Prohphet Mohammad ( peace be upon him)

He is died 1400 years ago !! but still alive in every Muslim Heart ...

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

this link will give your more information about him...

regards ....

Fra : BJ

Dato : 18-02-06 16:27

<TruthKeeper13@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

KLIP

> He is Prohphet Mohammad ( peace be upon him)

Peace upon Jesus Christ also.

> He is died 1400 years ago !! but still alive in every Muslim Heart ...

....and I don´t think the living belivers act in any of those two dead humans
thoughts.

--
Bjørn J.
~~wear sunscreen~~

Fra : Martin Jørgensen

Dato : 18-02-06 20:35

TruthKeeper13@gmail.com wrote:
> He is Prohphet Mohammad ( peace be upon him)

Oh, the guy with a bomb in his turban. Yeah, I know him (he's an ugly
guy). I don't see any peace in his religion, only some crazy idiots
burning down our embassies, bombing innocents and killling in his name.

When you say peace be with the Prophet Mohammed, you must be joking, and
what you actually meant is: "War be with the prophet Mohammed, so burn
down embassies and flags from the western world".

> He is died 1400 years ago !! but still alive in every Muslim Heart ...

That explains 11/9 and a lot more.

> http://www.islamway.com/mohammad
>
> this link will give your more information about him...

He stinks. We don't want neither him or his muslim terrorists disciples,
or you here.

> regards ....

Get lost. Go to dk.politik - I know there's a lot of people who wants to
talk to you there.

FUT: dk.politik

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Martin Jørgensen

Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk

Fra : Klaus G.

Dato : 19-02-06 04:59

"Martin Jørgensen" <unoder.spam@spam.jay.net> wrote in message
> TruthKeeper13@gmail.com wrote:
> Oh, the guy with a bomb in his turban*KLIP*KLIP*

AMEN!

--
Klaus G. / Seth-Enoch

www.seth-enoch.dk

Fra : Christian Madsen

Dato : 18-02-06 16:39

This is a law newsgruop. Please keep your spam out of here!

Fra : Odin

Dato : 19-02-06 11:03

<TruthKeeper13@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> just click in here..

It sounds like somebody are pulling a pig's tail. Try to add some rythm and find a
female singer instead of that castratede dog.

Odin

Fra : Andy

Dato : 19-02-06 16:50

> Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
> Denmark products for his sake?

http://www.n-tv.de/634520.html

Andy