Page Source Viewing
Fra : Lisa Wessner

Dato : 09-06-01 15:33

Is their a way to set up a web site so when people view it they can not see
the page source or download any of the graphics on the site. I do not want
people to be able to copy the site.

Fra : me

Dato : 09-06-01 17:30

Nope, the only way is to keep the site on your own harddisk, and dont let
others have access to it.

Regards
ha

Fra : Andreas Paasch

Dato : 09-06-01 18:50

Lisa,

that is not an option.
As soon as people go on the net to visit any kind of page, they will have
copies of everthing on their harddisk, in the temporary internet files -
folder. Thus, the only way to prevent anyone from copying your info - don't
put it on the net.

Being able to hide things permanently on the net is somewhat a direct
violation of the internet itself, it's turned into an open source kinda
thing.

However, you can make it difficult for users to grab your info or images but
you can't make it impossible for them.

Regards,
Andreas Paasch
Denmark