Hjulmand
Fra : One Eye

Dato : 22-07-05 09:19

Hello,
My name is Ger Koote. I am new on this site. I am searching to the
ancastors of my grantchildren.
The following I have
Madt Madtz Hjulmand married in Vivild/Lystrup with Karen Nielsdatter
van Lystrup on 24-11-1694
They have min. one son Niels christened there on 14-10-1703
I am looking for parents, brothers and sisters of this family
Niels Madtz Hjulmand married Vivil/Lystrup on 8-4-1731 with Bodild
Andersdatter Vestergaard. This parents have one son Peder chistened
23-10-1746, He died in Ostende Belgium.

Any information of this message is welcome

Ger Koote, Zoetermeer, Holland

Fra : Lars Foller Larsen

Dato : 23-07-05 12:59

Hi Ger

Try also your request here http://www.dis-danmark.dk/forum/list.php?f=11

The correct spell of the name nowaday would be Mads Madsen

where was Peder christened, I can't find him in Vivild
(This parents have one son Peder chistened 23-10-1746)

These information is from FamilySearch, you can order a copy of the 2 film
to your local Mormon center, to see the churchbook in original

KAREN NIELSDR
Female
Marriages:
Spouse: MADTZ MADTZEN
Marriage: 27 NOV 1698 Vivild, Randers, Denmark

BODILD ANDERSDR
Female
Marriages:
Spouse: NIELS HIULMOND
Marriage: 08 APR 1731 Vivild, Randers, Denmark

Messages:
Extracted marriage record for locality listed in the record. The source
records are usually arranged chronologically by the marriage date.
Source Information:
Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type:
M210141 1692 - 1843

Children ??, must be checked in churchbook

MADTS MADSEN
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 26 DEC 1699 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: MADTS MADTSEN

NIELS MADSEN
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 14 OCT 1703 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: MATTHS MATTHSEN

ANNE MADSEN
Female
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 27 SEP 1711 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: MADS HIULMAND

MAREN MADSEN
Female
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 14 AUG 1701 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: MATTHS HIELMAND

MARGARETE MADSEN
Female
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 05 SEP 1706 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: MATTHS MATTHSEN

***********
***********

MADS NIELSEN [of course, always name a child after the grandfather]
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 18 SEP 1735 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: NIELS MADSEN

ANDERS NIELSEN
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 28 FEB 1732 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: NIELS MADSEN

FRIDERIC NIELSEN
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 14 MAY 1741 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: NIELS HUILMD

JOHAN CHRISTIAN NIELSEN
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 11 AUG 1736 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: NIELS MADSEN

ANNA CATHARINA NIELSEN
Female
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 08 DEC 1748 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: NIELS HIULMAND

** these i'm not sure of, must me checket in org. churchbook

LAURITZ NIELSEN [?]
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 20 AUG 1741 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: NIELS MAND [check if this is read correct ?]

BODILD NIELSEN
Female
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 18 JAN 1739 Vivild, Randers, Denmark
Parents:
Father: NIELS MOND

Messages:
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the
record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth
or christening date.
Source Information:
Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type:
C210141 1692 - 1843

mvh
Lars

Fra : Lars Foller Larsen

Dato : 23-07-05 13:10

Hi Ger

I'm not checking this group very often, write me directly if ane questions

mvh
Lars

Fra : Morten M. Hansen

Dato : 24-07-05 19:19

Script:

"One Eye" <ger.koote@tiscali.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
> Madt Madtz Hjulmand married in Vivild/Lystrup with Karen Nielsdatter van
> Lystrup on 24-11-1694
> Niels Madtz Hjulmand married Vivil/Lystrup on 8-4-1731 with Bodild
> Andersdatter Vestergaard. This parents have one son Peder chistened
> 23-10-1746, He died in Ostende Belgium.

Hi Ger

Please notice that Hjulmand only is a "nickname" for this family. It refers
to his trade since "Hjulmand" means "Wheal-man" or more precisely "a
wheal-maker".

Therefore Madtz is short for Madtzen/Madsen - in other words their fathers
name was Madtz/Mads.

Regards
Morten M. Hansen

Fra : Poul F. Andersen

Dato : 29-07-05 20:22

"Morten M. Hansen" <mmhansen@privat.dk.fjern> skrev i en meddelelse
> Script:

> Please notice that Hjulmand only is a "nickname" for this family. It
> refers to his trade since "Hjulmand" means "Wheal-man" or more precisely
> "a wheal-maker".

What the f... is a whealmaker?

He is a "wheelmaker" !

--
Venligst
Poul F. Andersen

OBS! Fjern dyret fra min Emailadresse
ved direkte henvendelse

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 30-07-05 06:37

Poul F. Andersen wrote:

> He is a "wheelmaker" !

som jeg mener hedder "wheelwright" på eng. lissom "playwright" - en der
skriver (skue)spil, eller "shipwright" - skibsbygger.

På fynsk er han en "hjulmar" - og det kan betyde både mand og mager, man
kan ikke høre forskel.

) Børge