IM. LABYRINTH DES UNERKLARLICHEN -- Zentru~
Fra : Ed Conrad

Dato : 30-05-05 22:31

<
> > BERLIN EXHIBIT <
>
> THE WORLD'S SMALLEST WOMAN --
> OR IS SHE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL?

The following four photos show a female adult skeleton that
measures only 14 cm (5.5 inches) in height and was discovered
in South America.

> http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/LittleWoman/MVC-004S.JPG
> http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/LittleWoman/MVC-001S.JPG
> http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/LittleWoman/MVC-003S.JPG
> http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/LittleWoman/MVC-002S.JPG

The miniature skeleton is the highlight of the "Unsolved Mysteries"
exhibit currently on display in Berlin that continues until the end of
October.

> UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
> Die Welt des Unerklarlichen
> Ausstellung yom 6.May -- 30. Oktober 2005

> Zentrum Kreuzberg
> vis a vis U - Bahnstation Kottbusser Tor
> Skalitzerstrasse 135, D-10999 Berlin
>
> Info Hotline: 0049-30-616-59 58-0

<
Nearly 400 mysterious fossils and artifacts are on display, offering
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see intriguing specimens that
challenge various theories of the Scientific Establishment.
<
The exhibit includes 38 fossils which I personally have discovered
over the past 24 years in Pennsylvania's anthracite coal region.
They are petrified bones, teeth and even soft organs.
<
Among them are two human skulls -- one embedded in a boulder --
two fingers (with fingennails), a femur, several mandibles, a gall
bladder (with a gallstone), etc.
<
This means that man must have existed on earth in almost our
present form while coal was hardening some 280 million years
ago (if geologists are correct about the age of coal).
<
Most of the key human specimens have passed state-of-the-art
testing with flying colors. In addition, dried blood and protein were
discovered in several of the key human specimens by American
Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va., considered the world's most
prestigious medical laboratory.

< =========================================
<
<