Sound Effects Libraries For Sale!
Fra : musicevents@biznet.n~

Dato : 30-01-05 21:44

These are the Sound Effects Libraries I have:

-The Sound Ideas Hana Barbera Collection (4 CDs + 51 Page Book Of Track
Listings) $50 http://www.sound-ideas.com/pdf/hb.pdf

-The Sound Ideas General 6000 Sound Effects Library (40 CDs + Complete
Book of Track Listings) - $150 http://www.sound-ideas.com/pdf/6000.pdf

-The Sound Ideas BBC Sound Effects Library (40 CDs + Complete Book of
Track Listings) - $150 http://www.sound-ideas.com/pdf/bbc1-40.pdf

-The Hollywood Edge Premiere Edition Vol. 1-4 Sound Effects Library (50
CDs + Complete Book of Track Listings) - $175 www.hollywoodedge.com
(you have to download a 5.5 meg file to view track listings)

-The Hollywood Edge CITI TRAX Sound Effects Library (10 CDs + Complete
Book of Track Listings) - $50 www.hollywoodedge.com
(you have to download a 5.5 meg file to view track listings)

-The Video Helper Production Music/Sound Effects Library (19 CDs +
Track Listings) - $80
http://www.videohelper.com/frontdoor/library/onlinecatalog.cfm

I will cut a good deal if you are interested in more than one set.
Thanks!