About forming a band ......
Fra : oumer

Dato : 22-11-04 17:47

Hi all,

I am desperately in need of some guidance. I write lyrics and I am
currently taking singing lessons. As I dont play any instrument, I
usually try to sing the lyrics without music and record them, just to
remember the melody. Now I want to go to the next step and start forming
a band, but I have no idea how to get started. I am currently based in
Aalborg. Any suggestions?

Best Regards,
Oumer

Fra : Jesper Brogaard

Dato : 22-11-04 23:23

Try placing an ad in on www.aage.dk. Choose "Opslagstavler" in the top, then
"Musikere søger musikere". It's a forum for musicians seeking musicians.

Once inside the forum, choose "Opret opslag".
"Tavle" should be "Musikerkontakt".
"Landsdel" = "Nordjylland".
"Overskrift" = your subject.
Submit by pressing the button "Opret opslag"

Good luck!

Guitarist with flash and balls wanted... (sorry, KISS insider trivia

--
Jesper Brogaard, Denmark, Europe
(Please do not reply by email)

Fra : Peter Korgaard

Dato : 23-11-04 12:13

Try http://www.overtone.dk
It's a newly started danish forum for musician's. You can post a note under
the category [Musiker(e) søges] in the forum [Nordjylland]. It's free, but
you'll have to become a member first.

Good luck

Peter T. Korgaard

Fra : Jals

Dato : 26-11-04 23:06

"oumer" <oumer@kom.auc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse news:41a21806$0$84109

> Now I want to go to the next step and start forming a band, but I have no
> idea how to get started. I am currently based in Aalborg. Any suggestions?

At the main library in Aalborg there is (or at least used to be) a notice
board for musicians - put up a note about your experience, and the style you
want to play.
When you've found a few interested people, you can contact Huset
Hasserisgade - they usually have available fully equipped rehearsel rooms
(PA, mics, amps, drums - you need to have your own guitar and bas) that you
can rent on a monthly basis. A few times a year they arrange concerts with
the bands rehearsing there - a good place to start playing. Good luck!

Jonas
--
Pastrámi - kemi for livet!
www.pastrami.dk