16 photographs by al-Farrob - Updated
Fra : al-Farrob

Dato : 03-10-04 11:29

You're invited to take a look at: http://www.al-farrob.com
--
al-Farrob
--
"16 photographs by al-Farrob"
http://www.al-farrob.com

Fra : Hans Joergensen

Dato : 04-10-04 08:19

al-Farrob wrote:
> You're invited to take a look at: http://www.al-farrob.com

You are invited to take a look at my ass...

Stop spamming this group please.

// Hans
--
http://ph33r.dk - Vejen til et fjollet liv

Fra : al-Farrob

Dato : 04-10-04 11:24

Hans Joergensen wrote:

Well, I don't know what's your concept of spam, but I can assure you if one
invites people in an ng about photography to visit a non-commercial site
about photography you cannot call it spam.
Second, I can assure you many people go from here and like it.
Third, you are not the owner in charge.

So, Have a good day.

Fra : Jens Bruun

Dato : 04-10-04 11:59

"al-Farrob" <al001NOSPAM@al-farrob.com> wrote in message

> Well, I don't know what's your concept of spam, but I can assure you
> if one invites people in an ng about photography to visit a
> non-commercial site about photography you cannot call it spam.

You are perfectly on-topic in this group.

The problem is that you never participate in any discussions here. All we
see from your hand is a link to your "16 photographs by al-Farrob" from time
to time. Many people (wrongly) see this behaviour as you spamming the group.
It seems you have one reason - and one reason only - for posting here:
Getting hits on your web site. Again, it is perfectly OK and within the
accepted bounds for using this newsgroup but it upsets some users.

> Second, I can assure you many people go from here and like it.

Well, I wouldn't know.

> Third, you are not the owner in charge.

Nope.

--
-Jens B.
http://www.fotolog.dk - Min fotodagbog (Sidst opdat. 02.10.04)

Fra : al-Farrob

Dato : 04-10-04 12:07

Jens Bruun wrote:

Thank you very much. You are completely right, imho.
I do not know a single word in Danish, in this case it is not easy to
participate:)
I have no special reason to get hits, I have no pub at all. I like to show
my work, as I like to see other's works.

Thank you very much again for your welcome

Fra : Ole Larsen

Dato : 04-10-04 11:39

"Hans Joergensen" <haj@enterprise-server.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> al-Farrob wrote:
>> You're invited to take a look at: http://www.al-farrob.com
>
> You are invited to take a look at my ass...
>
> Stop spamming this group please.

Forstår ikke helt din reaktion. Han inviterer blot til at se hans (bedre end
gennemsnittet) billeder. Har jeg overset noget?

--
Mvh, Ole. Fotografiske billeder på:
http://home.tiscali.dk/nordlandsbaad/

---

Fra : Morten Bjergstrøm

Dato : 04-10-04 11:52

Hans Joergensen <haj@enterprise-server.dk> skrev:

>> You're invited to take a look at: http://www.al-farrob.com
>
> You are invited to take a look at my ass...
>
> Stop spamming this group please.

Det er vel ikke anderledes end at brugerne af denne gruppe henviser til
deres egne gallerier for kritik eller bare for at gøre opmærksom på, at
der er kommet nye billeder. Det er der da ingen, der beklager sig over,
og det mener jeg heller ikke der er nogen grund til, at man skulle
gøre.

--
Morten http://miljokemi.dk
Chilidyrkning med debatforum http://miljokemi.dk/chili