how can I make hotspot
Fra : moon

Dato : 01-04-04 00:15

I want to make a cellphone picture and when you click the N°1 button, the
one appear in the screen.

So I thought to use a picture and change the buttons to hotspots.
But I can only direct the hotspots to hyperlinks.

I was planned to take form buttons and change them into pictures, but it
does not work.
Can I use html to write a text (number) when I click a hotspot or image

Fra : Kasper Larsen

Dato : 01-04-04 16:34

"moon" <thegecko@tiscali.be> skrev i en meddelelse
> I want to make a cellphone picture and when you click the N°1 button, the
> one appear in the screen.
>
> So I thought to use a picture and change the buttons to hotspots.
> But I can only direct the hotspots to hyperlinks.
>
> I was planned to take form buttons and change them into pictures, but it
> does not work.
> Can I use html to write a text (number) when I click a hotspot or image

Please be advised that this news group is primarily for Danish FrontPage
users, you might get a faster reply on Microsoft.public.FrontPage.

Kasper

Fra : moon

Dato : 02-04-04 00:28

I'm sorry, I thought I could be helped here as well

thanks
Gert