Need some help
Fra : Nick

Dato : 04-03-04 19:23

Hello there!

Currently, my girl friend is in Denmark for three months, she's going to
school in an Erasmus programme.

Now she has bought a prepaid SIM-card of CBB because otherwise it would
be too expensive calling and sending sms with her Belgian operator.

Of course, I'm looking for a place (sites or else) where I can send sms
for free.

I looked at the CBB site (in English) and there I saw that CBB uses the
Sonofon network. I looked at the ICQ site (normally you can send sms with
ICQ) and Sonofon was in the list, but CBB wasn't. I tried to send an sms
(because of the fact that Sonofon was on the list, and that the CBB site
stated they use the Sonofon network), but I got this message:

<<The Cellular network is currently unable to send your message to the
recipient. Please try again later.>>

Does anybody knows whether ICQ can send sms to a CBB number, or not.

If somebody could give me a webaddress where I can send sms for free,
that's also welcome of course! Danish is really not my cup of tea

Thank you!

--
Greetz,
Nick

Fra : Anders Forst

Dato : 04-03-04 19:39

Hello Nick

I think you can a place called www.12send.dk, There you should
be able to SMS'ses for free. I'm not quite sure, but as i can remember
you have register yourself as a user - think it's free.

Greetz
Anders

Fra : Martin [1620]

Dato : 04-03-04 19:50

> If somebody could give me a webaddress where I can send sms for free,
> that's also welcome of course! Danish is really not my cup of tea

TDC also have a site, where you can send 10 SMS's for free, pr day. and 3
SMS's to a group (here you can just write her number, and another number).
http://mailkalender.tdcmobil.dk/my/servlet/my?U1=200

What I can see, is that you need a danish mobilenumber to make a profile in
there, but you can just use her number.
Taht will do, that everytime you sedn SMS's to her, she would recieve them,
from her own number.

If you are willing to pay 25 øre pr. sent SMS, you can make a profile on
www.coolsms.dk.

For you use, I would recommend
http://mailkalender.tdcmobil.dk/my/servlet/my?U1=200.

--
Mvh/Regards
Martin

For email: ngroup@XXXdecan.org - remove XXX

Fra : Th Frydensberg

Dato : 04-03-04 20:06

Nick wrote:
http://www.smssenger.com ?

Fra : Josh T.

Dato : 15-03-04 20:28

Hello,
Try software from NotePage to send SMS http://www.notepage.net
Good luck!
Josh

Fra : Nick

Dato : 21-03-04 23:10

Th Frydensberg <frydensberg@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in

> Nick wrote:
> http://www.smssenger.com ?

Hello

First of all, thanks everyone for giving some advice.

I tried that program for a while, and it worked fine.
But now it gives an error message and I can't send any sms anymore.

"Unable to load WSDL file /location: ... (http link)"

Can someone help me? (again)

--
Greetz,
Nick

Fra : Michael Kjærsgård

Dato : 05-03-04 10:16

> If somebody could give me a webaddress where I can send sms for free,
> that's also welcome of course! Danish is really not my cup of tea

I believe you will find my homepage http://www.vindenand.dk/ helpful
You don't need to register to use the service, just enter her mobile number
(without the country prefix +45) in the formular called "Modtager" and your
message in "Besked".

--
Michael