Server-side and Client-side ?!?
Fra : Jiador

Dato : 23-01-04 22:27

Hello,
In asp, can I to but a button in a asp page and when the user click on
it,
it add to the page a table wich contain the data of the database that
I connect?

I'm new to all of this, I think I understand that to do thing with the
database, I have to be on the server-side and to add thing on the page
by the onclick of a button, I have to be on the client-side.

So please can anybody tell me how can I do what I want ?
Thank you
Jiador

Fra : Jens Peter Karlsen

Dato : 24-01-04 01:07

Depend on what Server side technology you have access to.
ASP, PHP or CGI. Depending on which, ask in a relevant newsgroup.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.