Do you like this music? (webdesign.teluk.n~
Fra : Marek Teluk

Dato : 07-01-04 15:56

Hello everybody,

Can you give me an opinion about music on my new site? There are three
french romantic pop tracks. They download randomly from web, so please
refresh you page to hear all of them. This music should be "easy to
listen to", funny and friendly!

http://webdesign.teluk.net/

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Marek Teluk

mailto:marek@teluk.net
http://webdesign.teluk.net
Gadu-Gadu: ID 6691566

Fra : zigma.dk

Dato : 07-01-04 22:11

Marek Teluk wrote in dk.edb.internet.webdesign.serverside.php:
> Can you give me an opinion about music on my new site?

Hi there!

Dont know if I like that kind of music, but this topic is a serverside
(php)-topic, not a commercial-site... If you want someone to give their
opinion about your music I'll recommend you to use this newsgroup
instead:

http://www.html.dk/nyhedsgrupper/dk_edb_internet_webdesign_ris+ros/defaul
t.asp

Sorry about my english, not been used in a while :)

.zigma.

--
Vil du lære at kode HTML, XHTML, CSS, SSI eller ASP?
- Pædagogiske tutorials på dansk

Fra : Malthe Sunesen

Dato : 30-03-04 21:20

zigma.dk skrev i en meddelelse:

> [...] If you want someone to give their
> opinion about your music I'll recommend you to use this newsgroup
> instead:
>
> http://www.html.dk/nyhedsgrupper/dk_edb_internet_webdesign_ris+ros/defaul
> t.asp

Thats, not the most direct way, it's actually
<news:dk.edb.internet.webdesign.ris+ros>, but thats just for webpages. Musik
is at <news:dk.kutur.musik>.

Mvh./Regards
Malthe Sunesen

---
This mail have been certified virus-free/denne mail er certificeret
virusfri.