En mirakel mod CANCER?
Fra : Toki

Dato : 20-11-03 18:26

Hej NG,

Jeg har fundet denne interessante artikel på engelsk:

Herbal Life-Extension Formula
by Tateishi Kazu

What This Remedy May Do:
1. Heal Cancer
2 Restore injured joints and bone structure
3. Slow down the aging process
4. Rejuvenate the skin
5. Heal Cataracts
6. Heal liver disorders
7. Lower high blood pressure
8. Improve heart conditions
9. Reduce brain tumors and other head-injury problems
10 Reduce high white blood cell counts
11. Improve T-cell function

When cancer strikes a family, what course of action should one take? Dr.
Tateishi Kazu's father and brother both died of cancer. And then he found
himself suffering from cancer of the duodenum and spreading. His stomach was
removed, but the cancer cells had spread to his lungs. He resolved to fight
for his life. He researched, studied and tested over 1,500 types of herbs
and plants. Eventually he discovered the right combination of ingredients
and formulated a unique healing vegetable soup and brown rice tea with its
own molecular powers. The vegetables are rich in green chlorophyll, amino
acids, iron, phosphorous, calcium, all in a natural form.

He based his soup on the principles of Five Elements theory, the harmonizing
balance of the forces of yin and yang, acid and alkaline, that engenders
health as opposed to the imbalance, which leads to disease.

The five elements in our environment are wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
Because of the balance of the five elements, the earth is able to produce
life. Dr. Tataishi Kazu used the essence of the five elements. Each essence
possesses its own color: green, red, yellow, white and black. These relate
to the corresponding internal organs: heart, liver, spleen, lung and
kidneys. He used the concept of the five different colors as matched to
specific vegetables.

Green/Daikon Radish Leaves
Red/Carrot
Yellow/Burdock Root
White/Daikon Radish
Black/Shittake Mushrooms

This is a remedy for all age groups. When the soup is ingested, it produces
thirty different elements for fighting disease. Within three days, it can
stop the growth of cancer cells. Even for some last-stage cancer patients,
it can lead to 100% remission. Patients who have subsisted on feeding tubes
for nourishment, when given the soup, after two days regained their
strength. Over 10,000 last-stage cancer patients have used this remedy. 99%
are alive and were able to return to work.

If you are on medication, consult with a doctor to adjust your dosage. This
remedy works for some people. It may not work for you. It is not intended to
replace the traditional treatments.

Vegetable Soup Recipe:
(2 day's quantity)

16 ounces white daikon
8-10 ounces white daikon greens
8-10 ounces carrot
8 ounces burdock root
3-5 fresh shitake mushroom (sundried)
If not sundried, expose dried mushrooms to sun again.

Directions:
Don't peel anything! Don't add any seasoning!
Fill a pot with three times the quantity of water as the vegetable. When it
comes to a boil, reduce the flame and simmer for two hours. Strain and
drink.

Brown Rice Tea Recipe:

Another remedy that can be used in conjunction with the vegetable soup is
brown rice tea. It is a good diuretic for ridding excess water from the
body. For diabetics, it can bring the sugar level down by producing more
natural insulin in the body. It cleanses the blood and blood vessel. A
person with a heart condition drinking both soups in 20 days will be able to
regulate their problem by drinking three cups per day. For a regular cancer
patient, about two cups.

1 cup brown rice
16 cups water
Note: only cook in stainless steel or glass. Do not mix with any other
ingredients. Don't be "creative."

Directions:
1. Roast the rice without oil until dark brown but don't burn. Boil 8 cups
of water and pour roasted rice into water. Turn off flame, cover and let sit
five minutes. Strain out rice and reserve liquid.

2. Boil 8 more cups of water. Put the remaining rice back in the water.
Cover, lower flame and simmer five minutes. Strain rice out. Mix the two
rice waters together.

Special Notes:
The amount one needs depend on the condition. The more serious the
condition, the more tea.

1. Do not drink tea while taking a high protein substance.
2. Don't drink the vegetable soup and brown rice tea together. Wait at least
15 minutes apart.
3. If you use this remedy regularly you will never be sick.

Some possible reactions:
1. itchy skin or eczema
2. If you use medications and/or have eczema, use less because of stronger
reaction
3. People with head injury problems may develop headaches but don't worry.
4. People with eye problems may get temporary blurred vision or itching
around eyes. Eyesight will get better. If you wear prescription glasses, try
to reduce the prescription and use glasses less frequently.
5. Lowering of body temperature, but this is normal.

----

For high blood pressure, drink the two soups alternately but slowly. Blood
pressure will come down after one month. Talk to a doctor about reducing
medication, but don't stop medication right away. Use remedy for minimum of
one month.

Progress of Healing
After three days of use, cancer cells stop growing.
After a minimum of one month normal cells begin to grow back.

Pancreatic Cancer: minimum 1 month
Stomach Cancer: 1 month
Liver Cancer: 1 year
Rheumatism: 1 year
Cataracts: 4 months
Eye Disease: 1-4 months
Insomnia, Sinusitis, Fatigue: 10-20 days
Eczema: 4-7months
Liver Spots: 3-6 months skin will clear
Hair growth: 6-12 months
Epilepsy: 3-6 months
Stroke: 6-12 months
Irregular heart beat: 20 days

Jeg kender en, som lider af cancer coli og vil gerne sige til ham at afprøve
den her suppe. Jeg håber, at han vil have det bedre...

Mange hilsener,
Toki

Fra : Kim Ludvigsen

Dato : 20-11-03 22:37

Toki wrote:

> Jeg kender en, som lider af cancer coli og vil gerne sige til ham at afprøve
> den her suppe. Jeg håber, at han vil have det bedre...

Lad være, det er rent fup! Det kan ikke engang helbrede... hmm, var der
egentligt noget, det ikke kan helbrede?

--
Mvh. Kim Ludvigsen

Fra : arc@na

Dato : 20-11-03 23:02

Kim Ludvigsen <usenet@kimludvigsen.dk> wrote in

> Lad være, det er rent fup! ...(cut)...

Derfor kan suppen måske smage meget godt alligevel?

Men du har ret i den forstand, at man ikke bør give desperate mennesker
falske forhåbninger.

--
Med venlig hilsen
arc@na