Language
Fra : Glock64

Dato : 07-04-01 15:31

Is there a language which:

-uses a database
-uses a design sheet to specify how each page should look (layout and CSS)
-creates a new page automatically everytime a new database entry is created

thanks

Fra : Ghashûl

Dato : 09-04-01 16:33

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:30:46 -0400, "Glock64" <glock64@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is there a language which:
>
>-uses a database
>-uses a design sheet to specify how each page should look (layout and CSS)
>-creates a new page automatically everytime a new database entry is created
>
>thanks

I don't think there's a "language" that automatically does that.
You can make a site like that with PHP though.

--
Regards Ghashûl
ICQ: 7223six29 † E-mail: stefan at bruhn dot to † URL: http://ghashul.dk

I demand the right to keep and arm bears