With one account you can transfer to and f~
Fra : Ken Wall.

Dato : 20-06-03 12:08

A great new payment venue! and free ATM Cards to!

If you have been looking for a new way of funding your accounts with
NO hassles it is finally here.

IT'S FREE TO JOIN!!!!

Take a look at this new site called Vu Pay: http://vupay.com/in/?1108

I believe that this is what we have been looking for!

It is international and very easy to use! I believe it is better than
PayPal, Stormpay, Intgold, etc.

NO MORE HASSLES TO FUND ACCOUNTS!!

http://vupay.com/in/?1108
Exactly what is it?

It is the solution to pay (or get paid) anyone anywhere online, fast and
secured!

With one account you can transfer to and from: Paypal, Stormpay, Egold,
Netpay, Ebullion, Moneybrokers, Ecupay and all others.

In fact, if they do not have an account with the one you require, they will
open one to serve you.

What do they have?

1) A secured 128 bit up-to-date encryption system.

2) Double password security

3) You no longer need to give your credit card number online.

4) They do not refuse anyone, no credit check, in all countries.

5) They welcome MLM and affiliate programs, payrolls, shopping cart sites.

6) They transfer from and to other members of instantly.

7) You can sell products and subscriptions at the lowest costs in their
on-site market!

8) No more charge backs or forced refunds. All sales are final!

9) Many online stores and websites use them already.
The number is growing amazingly fast.

10) It is FREE to sign-up!

11) You can make money on all transactions from your referrals.

12) You can get your money through their exclusive ATM Card.

Check our impressive affiliate program.

http://vupay.com/in/?1108

Join now an be in!

Fra : Ken Wall.