Free PHP hosting
Fra : Sean Farrar

Dato : 19-06-03 01:54

Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best Free PHP hosting on the
web

Fra : spearman

Dato : 19-06-03 02:26

http://localhost/ is best.

Fra : Michael Wilcox

Dato : 19-06-03 04:08

http://www.t35.com
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com

Fra : FatBlokeOnBikepins@p~

Dato : 19-06-03 09:17

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:07:55 GMT, "Michael Wilcox" <mjwilcoCANTHAVESPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sean Farrar <safarrar@ceinternet.com.au> wrote:
>> Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best Free PHP hosting on
>> the web
>
>http://www.t35.com
Who he?
When I went there, he was either suffering from much-o accessing or he was using linked to
the net with wet string.

Fra : Peter Larsen

Dato : 19-06-03 10:21

FatBlokeOnBikepins@pinsmother-truckers.co.uk wrote:

> When I went there, he was either suffering from much-o accessing or he
> was using linked to the net with wet string.

How much did you pay?

--
regards, Peter Larsen - GratisDNS.dk

Fra : Michael Wilcox

Dato : 19-06-03 22:56

FatBlokeOnBikepins@pinsmother-truckers.co.uk
<FatBlokeOnBikepins@pinsmother-truckers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:07:55 GMT, "Michael Wilcox"
> <mjwilcoCANTHAVESPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Sean Farrar <safarrar@ceinternet.com.au> wrote:
> >> Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best Free PHP
> hosting on >> the web
> >
> >http://www.t35.com
> Who he?
> When I went there, he was either suffering from much-o accessing or
> he was using linked to the net with wet string.

He's the owner. He's pretty cool (actually very cool, for all the stuff he
gives us for free).
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com

Fra : Michael Wilcox

Dato : 19-06-03 22:55

Michael Wilcox <mjwilcoCANTHAVESPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sean Farrar <safarrar@ceinternet.com.au> wrote:
>> Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best Free PHP hosting on
>> the web
>
> http://www.t35.com

And if you get there quick they have unlimited space for you.
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com

Fra : FatBlokeOnBikepins@p~

Dato : 20-06-03 08:33

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:54:45 GMT, "Michael Wilcox" <mjwilcoCANTHAVESPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Michael Wilcox <mjwilcoCANTHAVESPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Sean Farrar <safarrar@ceinternet.com.au> wrote:
>>> Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best Free PHP hosting on
>>> the web
>>
>> http://www.t35.com
>
>And if you get there quick they have unlimited space for you.
Eh? - the guy's either got unlimited space or he doesn't, no matter when you sign up.

Fra : Ian.H [dS]

Dato : 20-06-03 12:02

--
Ian.H [Design & Development]
digiServ Network - Web solutions

Fra : Michael Wilcox

Dato : 20-06-03 19:55

Ian.H [dS] <ian@WINDOZEdigiserv.net> wrote:

> Whilst lounging around on Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:33:25 +0100,
> FatBlokeOnBikepins@pinsmother-truckers.co.uk amazingly managed to
> produce the following with their Etch-A-Sketch:
>
>> Eh? - the guy's either got unlimited space or he doesn't, no matter
>> when you sign up.
>

> No one has "unlimited space". Even with my own server, I don't have
> unlimited space... I had a hell of a lot of space... but I'm still
> either limited by the size of the HDDs currently installed, or the
> size of my wallet.
>
> Anyone offering unlimited space is chatting from the wrong oriface.

He means that there's no limit on the ammount of files you can put into your
site. If space becomes scarce, he gets more servers.
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com

Fra : matty

Dato : 21-06-03 15:27

Michael Wilcox wrote:

> He means that there's no limit on the ammount of files you can put into
> your site. If space becomes scarce, he gets more servers.

OK, so if it's costing him USD300 per month to run the site
and source the bandwidth, how is he paying for it?

Or does he do it out of the goodness of his heart?

Fra : FatBlokeOnBikepins@p~

Dato : 22-06-03 20:52

>>> Eh? - the guy's either got unlimited space or he doesn't, no matter
>>> when you sign up.
>>

>> No one has "unlimited space". Even with my own server, I don't have
>> unlimited space... I had a hell of a lot of space... but I'm still
>> either limited by the size of the HDDs currently installed, or the
>> size of my wallet.
>>
>> Anyone offering unlimited space is chatting from the wrong oriface.
>
>He means that there's no limit on the ammount of files you can put into your
>site. If space becomes scarce, he gets more servers.
I keep having trouble with the ideas of "unlimited space and "unlimited space if you call
before a certain time". HowEVER, my puir wee grey matter is overloaded the noo so ah'll
let it be.

Fra : Michael Wilcox

Dato : 25-06-03 22:16

Michael Wilcox <mjwilcoCANTHAVESPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
> He means that there's no limit on the ammount of files you can put
> into your site. If space becomes scarce, he gets more servers.

(responding to my own post cuz the others don't work)

There's a pay division that he runs, www.t35.net which keeps the whole
company alive. That's pay hosting with quite a bit more stuff.
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com

Fra : Antony Booth

Dato : 19-06-03 15:32

There are lots. Use a search engine.

This one is quite good: http://www.spaceports.com

Here is a url for a s**t load to choose from: -

http://www.psike.com/free-webmaster-resources/php-hosting/index.htm

Fra : ^MisterJingo^

Dato : 19-06-03 17:17

"Sean Farrar" <safarrar@ceinternet.com.au> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best Free PHP hosting on
> the web

While not quite free, I use these guys for a few of my domains:

http://www.webmania.co.uk

£20 a year is all.

Fra : Jack Do

Dato : 19-06-03 21:48

The best is www.host.sk, they even give you ssh acces etc.. without
bannering andyou get your own pop email and thet have new servers

www.jackdo.host.sk

"Sean Farrar" <safarrar@ceinternet.com.au> schreef in bericht