Two Towers extended nyheder
Fra : Stefan Bruhn

Dato : 13-06-03 23:49

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20030612/en_usatoday/5235961

43 minutter extra, sådan skal det være!

--
Mvh. Stefan
For at e-maile udskift "spamfilter" med mit fornavn.
"I demand the right to keep and arm bears"
"A computer without Windows, is like a fish without a bicycle"

Fra : C. H. Engelbrecht

Dato : 14-06-03 08:09

Udemærket. Man kan have lov til at håbe at der kommer en bedre forklaring på
hvorfor Faramir blev lavet om ift. forlæget. Det lyder som om der kommer
nogle flere detaljer med fra bogen, jeg kunne heller ikke lide rytmen i
bioversionen, forhåbentlig bliver den bedre her. Måske...

For de der er for dovne til at trykke på et link kommer teksten her:
---
Admirers of manly actor Sean Bean (news) will rejoice, if somewhat briefly,
when the three-hour, 43-minute extended cut of last year's No. 2 box-office
hit The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers reaches shelves in a four-DVD
collection on Nov. 18. One of the year's most-anticipated DVD releases is
timed to the release Dec. 17 of The Return of the King, the final film based
on J.R.R. Tolkien's beloved fantasy trilogy.
USA TODAY got an early preview in Wellington, New Zealand, last week at
director Peter Jackson (news)'s private screening room. Though a two-DVD set
with the original three-hour Towers arrives on shelves Aug. 26, Rings
completists will find plenty of fresh Middle-earth fodder in the longer
version.
Bean's ring-craving Boromir, slain at the end of 2001's The Fellowship of
the Ring, is resurrected in a lengthy DVD flashback after brother Faramir
(David Wenham (news)) finds a boat bearing his body.
Not only is there more Bean to savor, but the twisted emotional ties that
ensnare ruler Denethor (New Zealand actor John Noble, who officially joins
the cast in King), his favorite son, Boromir, and scapegoat Faramir also are
exposed. The scenes also help explain why the noble Faramir is rather rude
when he meets heroic hobbits Frodo (Elijah Wood (news)) and Sam (Sean Astin
(news)).

Other DVD additions to the middle tale that heighten the drama and lighten
the mood:
* Rohan horseman Eomer (Karl Urban (news)) finds his mortally wounded cousin
Theodred and brings him home, where his subsequent death goes all but
unnoticed by his spell-stunned father, King Theoden (Bernard Hill).
* The plight of Eowyn (Miranda Otto (news)), Eomer's sister, deepens as she
sings a mournful dirge during Theodred's funeral. Meanwhile, her unrequited
passion for visiting warrior Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen (news)) is further
inflamed when he tames an unruly horse by whispering sweet nothings in
Elvish.
* There are more tree treats as the once-truncated encounter between ancient
Treebeard the Ent and hobbits Pippin (Billy Boyd (news)) and Merry (Dominic
Monaghan (news)) stretches its limbs. At one point, Treebeard's droning
rumble of a voice causes the halflings in his branches to become drowsy.
* Jackson injects much fun with food and beverage. Eowyn, not especially
deft in the kitchen, serves Aragorn a vile-looking bowl of homemade stew,
which he politely chokes down. Boromir and Faramir share a couple of victory
brews, and one declares in beer-ad fashion, ''Today, life is good.'' Pippin
and Merry greedily guzzle the magical elixir known as Ent-draught, adding
inches to their wee stature.

The most surprising revelation in the longer Two Towers? That
hale-and-hunksome Aragorn is 87 years old. Maybe it's something in that
stew.

Fra : nulre

Dato : 14-06-03 22:02

"Stefan Bruhn" <spamfilter@ghashul.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20030612/en_usatoday/5235961

> 43 minutter extra, sådan skal det være!

Juhuuu! Jo mere jo bedre! Sådan da...

Fra : Tina Susanne Johanss~

Dato : 15-06-03 22:42

"Stefan Bruhn" <spamfilter@ghashul.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20030612/en_usatoday/5235961

> 43 minutter extra, sådan skal det være!

Yay - mere Sean Bean igen igen - *savle savle*

--
Besøg Tina, Gizmo, Freya og Devi på:
www.gizzemissen.dk

Fra : Martin Helbo

Dato : 16-06-03 08:27

"Tina Susanne Johansson" <tina_johansson@NOSPAMyahoo.com> skrev i en
meddelelse news:3eece80a$0$13247$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk...

> Yay - mere Sean Bean igen igen - *savle savle*

Øhh... Sean Bean spillede Boromir, som døde i Fellowship of the ring.

--
/Martin Helbo
www.thedude.dk

Fra : Stefan Bruhn

Dato : 16-06-03 09:50

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:26:51 +0200, "Martin Helbo"
<helbo@REMOVEthedude.dk> wrote:

>> Yay - mere Sean Bean igen igen - *savle savle*
>>
>Øhh... Sean Bean spillede Boromir, som døde i Fellowship of the ring.

Ja, det er da korrekt. Læs artiklen :p

Fra : Martin Helbo

Dato : 16-06-03 10:20

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:26:51 +0200, "Martin Helbo"
> <helbo@REMOVEthedude.dk> wrote:
>
> >> Yay - mere Sean Bean igen igen - *savle savle*
> >>
> >Øhh... Sean Bean spillede Boromir, som døde i Fellowship of the ring.
>
> Ja, det er da korrekt. Læs artiklen :p

Undskyld. Der var jeg lidt for hurtig.

--
/Martin Helbo