Create wealth online
Fra : internetbusiness2000~

Dato : 21-12-00 20:34

Are you living paycheck-to-paycheck or looking to make some extra part-time
$cash$ ?

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Mike and I am involved in
a legit internet business. This business is not a make money fast scheme and
has not made me rich over night. Working this business, part time, from the
comfort of my home has allowed me an extra weekly paycheck.
I started this business to build a financially stable life and not
worry about living bill to bill and paycheck to paycheck. So far this has
been the most promising opportunity in my life. I wanted to not just live a
life bound by money but a life fueled buy success. Nu-E-World has done just
that .

The market of the world is shifting to the internet ...

.. 1. Time Magazine says "Half the U.S population is online today with
85,000 subscribers subscribing daily ." E-Commerce (the buying and selling
goods online) is the fastest growing segment Online
2. Have you ever visited a web site because of an ad? Or, have you
visited a web site because of a friend's recommendation? ".coms" spent over
$2 billion on radio,TV & print ads in 1999 alone. Online advertising will
surge from 5.3 billion this year to 45.5 billion in 2005. This is
ineffective advertising that is not getting your attention to there site .

Are you taking advantage of the trends ?

The answer is People E-Commerce
Nu-E-world combines relationship marketing (word of mouth marketing) and
E-Commerce to create true customer loyalty. Introducing the perfect
opportunity. Your own home-based business with a global presence

1.No product to inventory
2.No Deliveries
3.No collections
4.No employees
5.No experience Necessary
6.No Computer Skills Needed
7.Online Training
8.Immediate Income

If you think this could be something for you and wish to inquire more
information .
email me at: internetbusiness2000@nueworld.com
or view this online presentation link
http://www.nueworld.com/_ss/present.htm