Hello and looking for mailcontact
Fra : Saskia Bodein

Dato : 14-12-02 00:38

Hello,

my name is Saskia Bodein, I am from Germany and I can only write and read
English so far - I'm trying to learn your language a bit but it is very
hard for me.

I am owned by a 1,5 years old Australian Shepherd female called Zoe,
we're doing Obedience and Agility together. I would love to write emails
with people from Denmark, who own and train their dogs and would like to
chat a bit *g*

I'm looking forward to your answers!

Bye - Saskia and Aussie Zoe
*************************
mailto:sb@swirling-brook.de
http://www.swirling-brook.de
*************************

Fra : Carina Enevoldsen

Dato : 14-12-02 23:00

Hej Saskia
Every Sunday night, after eight, we chat about dogs at this link:
http://www.mixeren.com/chat/index.php or choose this link:
http://icq.homepage.dk/hundechat.html
its in danish, but it happens that we chat in english, if somebody ask for
it

I also have 2 Australian Shepherds, but my english version of my homepage is
under construction, so choose the danish version if you want to visit us
www.aussies.dk I do Agility, but my dog is sick, and can not do agility for
another year, because he has a problem with his back. But i also do
obedience and tricktraining, and hope to do some heelwork to music next
year.
/Carina, Merlin and Sunny
I think we have been mailing together before on news.pet.dog.aussies?

Fra : Saskia Bodein

Dato : 14-12-02 23:54

Hello Carina,

thank you very much for the links, I think, I will join you tomorrow It
would be nice to chat with doglovers, epecially from Denmark (I'm planning
my holidays

I've been to your homepage several times before and always enjoyed it ... I
hope to meet you in the chat!

Bye - Saskia Bodein
mailto:sb@swirling-brook.de
http://www.swirling-brook.de