looking for a girl met in Brasil in April ~
Fra : francois

Dato : 18-08-02 21:22

Hello,

I try to know how it's possible to find a danish girl (34 years tall
and thin) who's living in Copenhagen.
She's speaks english and a little bit french (she's living for a
period in Paris).
Her first name is Lisbeth and I met this girl in Brasil close to Rio
(Saquarema). We are stayed in the same hotel in March / April 2002.
May be it's to difficult with to few signs. She's boring with her job.
May be, somebody could help me ?

I am living in Paris and I like travelling.

Francois.

Fra : [2900] Jesper Haaber~

Dato : 18-08-02 22:15

francois <hout@easynet.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I try to know how it's possible to find a danish girl (34 years tall
> and thin) who's living in Copenhagen.

I think a closer description of herwould narrow down the possibilities.
What color is her hair, does she have any distinct marks and so on ?

> She's speaks english and a little bit french (she's living for a
> period in Paris).

Most danish people speak english, so that doesn't help.

> Her first name is Lisbeth and I met this girl in Brasil close to Rio
> (Saquarema). We are stayed in the same hotel in March / April 2002.
> May be it's to difficult with to few signs. She's boring with her job.
> May be, somebody could help me ?

What kind of job does she have ? Do you remember anything about her last
name ? Maybe you know if she lives in Østerbro, Nørrebro, City........
???

It seems to me that your knowlegde of this girl is so limited, that you
most meet her again..... 8-D

If you one day meet another foreign girl, then remember to talk to her
and aks her about important things in her life. If you do so it wouldn't
like someone you talked to for 30 seconds.

--
Med venlig hilsen Jesper )
http://www.gylling.net/

ftp://80.197.181.14/ - in action from 9 am - 0.30 am CET

Fra : francois

Dato : 18-08-02 22:32

What a pity to get so few informations.

But I try to know more about my way to find a serious print of this
girl ? - I got a photo of the girl but I don't want to send, on
internet, the picture -

She's working for a political institution but I don't know the name
exactly.

Fra : [2900] Jesper Haaber~

Dato : 18-08-02 22:44

francois <hout@easynet.fr> wrote:

> What a pity to get so few informations.
>
> But I try to know more about my way to find a serious print of this
> girl ? - I got a photo of the girl but I don't want to send, on
> internet, the picture -
>
> She's working for a political institution but I don't know the name
> exactly.

A political party or the Danish parliament perhaps ? If so it should be
easy.

Fra : francois

Dato : 19-08-02 10:02

I don't think that's the parliement. It's not so institutionnal it's
more social organisation in contact with a politic movement.

Fra : Olav M.J. Christians~

Dato : 19-08-02 14:25

"francois" <hout@easynet.fr> skrev i en meddelelse
> Her first name is Lisbeth and I met this girl in Brasil close to Rio
> (Saquarema). We are stayed in the same hotel in March / April 2002.
> May be it's to difficult with to few signs. She's boring with her job.
> May be, somebody could help me ?

Don't you remember the last name (or part of it)? That would surely help.

Regards
Olav

Fra : francois

Dato : 19-08-02 21:28

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:25:18 +0200, "Olav M.J. Christiansen"

It's not so easy and I don't have her name only a description and her
first name.

It's like a bottle in the sea !

Fra : Henrik 'Egern' Jense~

Dato : 20-08-02 08:59

Olav M.J. Christiansen skrev i en meddelelse...
> Don't you remember the last name (or part of it)? That would surely help.

Er det kun mig, der har det på den måde, at jeg tror det er en snydepels,
der vil gøre sig interessant?

Lad os sige, han havde mødt den pige.........
..........ville han så ikke have lidt flere oplysninger om hende? Altså
udseende, osv.
..........hvordan ville han finde ind på denne nyhedsgruppe, som er dansk? Og
hvordan ville han finde den rigtige (om rejser)?

Hmm..........

-- HEJ
..........er måske for kryptisk.............

Fra : Buller

Dato : 20-08-02 09:59

Du har nok ret.

inetnum: 130.225.0.0 - 130.225.255.255
netname: DENET-225
descr: Danish Network for Research and Education
country: DK
admin-c: UNIR
tech-c: UNIR
status: ASSIGNED PA
remarks: Details of IP-adresses of selected institutions are
remarks: available at http://info.net.uni-c.dk/ip.html
remarks: -+-
remarks: For abuse and security issues contact
remarks: cert@cert.dk
notify: netdrift@uni-c.dk
mnt-by: AS1835-MNT
changed: uni-role@uni-c.dk 19980323
changed: uni-role@uni-c.dk 19990604
changed: peter.juul@uni-c.dk 19991208
changed: peter.juul@uni-c.dk 20000817
source: RIPE
Buller

Fra : Uffe Kousgaard

Dato : 20-08-02 17:06

Da jeg checkede det, kom der en adresse op i Paris. Ikke noget suspekt.
Jeg ved ikke, hvilken postning du har kigget på?

Fra : Buller

Dato : 20-08-02 17:16

Du har ret........ Jeg tog fejl............

Fra : Jacob

Dato : 20-08-02 10:52

"Henrik 'Egern' Jensen" <cj_egern@mail1.stofanet.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Olav M.J. Christiansen skrev i en meddelelse...
> > Don't you remember the last name (or part of it)? That would surely
help.

> Er det kun mig, der har det på den måde, at jeg tror det er en snydepels,
> der vil gøre sig interessant?

Jeg tror han er god nok. Han har tidligere snakket om Brasilien
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I27642091 (google link)

Det er da meget normalt ikke at vide mere ikke at vide mere om pige når man
har "small talked" lidt med en, det har jeg da i hvert fald prøvet

--
Jacob

Fra : francois

Dato : 21-08-02 10:16

I don't know the link? thank's a lot.

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:52:01 +0200, "Jacob" <unknown@stofanet.dk>

Fra : Henrik 'Egern' Jense~

Dato : 21-08-02 18:15

"Jacob" skrev i en meddelelse...
> Jeg tror han er god nok. Han har tidligere snakket om Brasilien
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?I27642091 (google link)

(fordi jeg har læst Francois svar på dette.......længere nede)

> Det er da meget normalt ikke at vide mere ikke at vide mere om pige når
man
> har "small talked" lidt med en, det har jeg da i hvert fald prøvet

Dvs. du ikke kan beskrive hendes udseende? Det ville da være et godt sted
at starte, hvis man skal finde en person, hvilket francois jo startede med i
denne tråd....

-- HEJ
...............smiler stadig.............

Fra : Jacob

Dato : 21-08-02 19:23

> Henrik 'Egern' Jensen skrev i en meddelelse
>
> > > Er det kun mig, der har det på den måde, at jeg tror det er en
> snydepels,
> > > der vil gøre sig interessant?
>
> "Jacob" skrev i en meddelelse...
> > Jeg tror han er god nok. Han har tidligere snakket om Brasilien
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?I27642091 (google link)
>
> (fordi jeg har læst Francois svar på dette.......længere nede)
>
> > Det er da meget normalt ikke at vide mere ikke at vide mere om pige når
> man
> > har "small talked" lidt med en, det har jeg da i hvert fald prøvet
>
> Dvs. du ikke kan beskrive hendes udseende? Det ville da være et godt sted
> at starte, hvis man skal finde en person, hvilket francois jo startede med
> denne tråd....
>
> -- HEJ
> ..............smiler stadig.............

Det med udseende havde jeg ikke lige fået med at der spurgt om. i tråden.
(forresten skriver han også at hun er høj og slank) Og jo som regel vil nok
kunne beskrive hendes udseende Jeg tænkte mere på hendes efternavn,
hendes arbejsplads, hvilken bydel hun kommer fra. Sådanne detaljer kan man
nemt glemme at spørge om.

To Francois:

We were discussing whether you in fact were a weird Dane, that tried to get
some attention in this open forum. That is why I showed the Google Groups
link, to show that you are Francois from France.

I am afraid it is hard to find the girl based on the information you have
given us. Only one advice from me: Don't mention that she is unhappy with
her job. I wouldn't like if somehow my boss found that i weren't interested
in my job.

Perhaps there is another way to find this Lisbeth, than asking in this
newsgroup which actually is made for travel discussions. Oh and by the way
there are about 600 Lisbeths if you search on www.krak.dk so good luck in
finding her

--
Jacob

Fra : francois

Dato : 22-08-02 10:48

>To Francois:
>
>We were discussing whether you in fact were a weird Dane, that tried to get
>some attention in this open forum. That is why I showed the Google Groups
>link, to show that you are Francois from France.
>
>I am afraid it is hard to find the girl based on the information you have
>given us. Only one advice from me: Don't mention that she is unhappy with
>her job. I wouldn't like if somehow my boss found that i weren't interested
>in my job.
>
>Perhaps there is another way to find this Lisbeth, than asking in this
>newsgroup which actually is made for travel discussions. Oh and by the way
>there are about 600 Lisbeths if you search on www.krak.dk so good luck in
>finding her
>
>--
>Jacob

To Jacob,

I don't explain all the story in details about lisbeth, it's not so
easy.

But it's surely to late to meet another time lisbeth, this smart
danish girl.

I don't know exactly why I try now on internet to search this girl.
By curiosity, to see what's happened on this danish forum with danish
persons. And I have found fair persons.

In french, we say one girl lost, ten girls found.

Too much people could read this words on the web even lisbeth and, by
any chance, she will recognize easily this story and then she could be
answer or send a email.....

Anyway, it's also for an other purpose that I think to lisbeth.

I think to make an other oversea trip before the end of this year, may
be for more than two or three weeks.

I am just leaving my job and I want to spend some time outside of
France. I think, it's a good idea to travel and working in a foreign
country. Nowadays, Brasil is a so good destination : Not to much
annoyances, if you take care of some elementaries behaviours for a
foreigner. Nice old cities. Good way of life. Not to expensive. Not to
far for the mind of Europe. You can be lost in this country, it's a
good feeling.

There are to much countries to see, we have the choice and it's a good
idea to try a new country.

See you later.

Fra : Jan Bøgh

Dato : 20-08-02 17:14

"Henrik 'Egern' Jensen" <cj_egern@mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote in message

> Er det kun mig, der har det på den måde, at jeg tror det er en snydepels,
> der vil gøre sig interessant?

Synes man godt nok den gang OT ævl er interessant - eller relevant her?
Min anbefaling må være at ignorere ævlet.

vh
Jan