Fileuploading and downloading from a serve~
Fra : Jesal Doshi

Dato : 09-02-01 13:25

Hi,

I want to build up an applet ( Swing ), that is a wizard, which will allow a
person to upload or download a file to or from the server respectively and
show a progressbar of the upload or download event of file.

How can i make swing work in applet, i.e work in broswer ?What way i can
have swing work in an browser, i.e on an html page ? Can any one help me in
this ?

Also can any one tell me what classes and methods of I/O and Servlets i
will have to use to accomplish File upload from my system and download a
file from the server to my machine and the files should work as they worked
before upload or download.

Any help in this respect would be highly appreciated.

Please be English as the language of answer or suggestion or advice , as i
don't know any other european language.

Thank You.

Jesal Doshi.

Fra : Rune Nielsen

Dato : 09-02-01 14:39

Hi,

> How can i make swing work in applet, i.e work in broswer ?What way i can
> have swing work in an browser, i.e on an html page ? Can any one help me
in
> this ?

You, and any users you might have, need to install the Java 1.2/1.3 plugin,
which
can be found at Sun's Java website (http://java.sun.com/) to run applets
programmed using Java2 in a browser.

Sincerely,