China map in English & Accomm in Beijing
Fra : Augustas Kligys

Dato : 30-05-02 21:28

Hello, travelers.

(1)
Does anybody knows were I could get China Map in english in Denmark
(or better in Aalborg)?
Maybe some travel agencies sell such maps?
Also, maybe somebody has such one, and I could borrow for me just for
this July?

(2)
Also I am looking for some extremly cheap places to stay few nights in
Beijing.

Thank you in advance.

Augustas Kligys
---
http://www.kligys.com
http://all.at/auc
http://slo.kligys.com

Fra : Peter Holm

Dato : 02-06-02 07:02

Try calling Venskabsforbundet Danmark-Kina Kinabutikken

tel. 86190091

in Århus. I'm sure they can help you.

Cheap places are hard to come by in Beijing, as the government controls
where turists can stay. You will have to find a cheap hotel - prices around
100 Kwai - US$12

Peter