[Star Wars] Episode 7-9
Fra : Fenris

Dato : 19-05-02 11:14

<http://www.hoosiertimes.com/stories/2002/05/17/scene.020517_HT_C8_JJP36682.sto?PREVURI=%2Fstories%2F2002%2F05%2F17%2Findex>

<quote>

That means no Episodes 7-9. No reunion of original stars Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher. No further adventures of Luke, Han and
Leia, which Lucas had idly pondered in an interview 25 years ago, when he was pressed about his plans if and when he completed the
three prequels to the original Star Wars trilogy.

"I said, 'Well, I guess it would be amusing to come back when Harrison and Mark and Carrie are 70 years old and make another one,'
which I meant as a joke. It's an amusing concept more than it is anything else, except that I'll be 70 years old, too," said Lucas,
who turned 58 two days before Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones opened.

"And I don't have a story for it," said Lucas, who developed the broad plot for Episodes I-VI before he made the first film and says
he's now just filling in the blanks. "To just go out and do one for the sake of doing one, I have no interest in. It's not important
to me. I don't need the money, and I don't need the success."

</quote>

--
Thomas Hejl Pilgaard | <mailto:Fenris@DeathsDoor.com>=-=<ICQ#: 23729247>
Kollegievej 7 - 35 | -------------------------------------------------

Fra : C.H.Engelbrecht

Dato : 19-05-02 14:00

> "And I don't have a story for it," said Lucas, who developed the broad
plot for Episodes I-VI before he made the first film and says
> he's now just filling in the blanks. "To just go out and do one for the
sake of doing one, I have no interest in. It's not important
> to me. I don't need the money, and I don't need the success."

Well spoken...

Jeg mener, efter at have set ep2 bruger jeg hjertens gerne penge på ep7, 8
og 9, men ikke hvis det er gang l...hø.