graphic designer...
Fra : hansler

Dato : 02-04-02 11:43

please don't flame me for abusing the forum, but I'm looking for a job as
graphic- or web designer in copenhagen (I been working as both graphic
/print designer and web designer* for the last 5 years, last for an
advertising agency in christianshavn).

I'm austrian, living in denmark for almost 2 years, and I do speak danish
fluently. furthermore I speak english, german, italian and a little french.

I'm looking for either a fulltime or project-based contract, and I'd be
happy to send my portfolio /examples of my work.

vh

hansler
hansler@mac.com

*my web design skills include creation and implementation of quicktime® and
quicktime® VR media, as well as implementation of flash, real® media and
streaming content.

--
This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the message including all its attachments, and /or notify me. You are