hjælp! Adobe Acrobat 5.05 update virker ik~
Fra : hansler

Dato : 07-03-02 16:21

i (PB G3 500, OSX 10.1.3) tried to update my acrobat 5 to 5.05. and
everytime, the installer stops at the same place (actually right when it
gets to updating distiller), and tells me something like '.. an unknown
error prevented the installer from completeing...'

i tried installing in OSX, tried it in OS 9, checked everything that could
be in the way, and can't find a solution... did anyone have the same
problem? i'm quite desperate...

hansler

--
This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the message including all its attachments, and /or notify me. You are

Fra : Jesper Haaber Gyllin~

Dato : 07-03-02 23:09

hansler <hansler@mac.com> wrote:

> i (PB G3 500, OSX 10.1.3) tried to update my acrobat 5 to 5.05. and
> everytime, the installer stops at the same place (actually right when it
> gets to updating distiller), and tells me something like '.. an unknown
> error prevented the installer from completeing...'
>
> i tried installing in OSX, tried it in OS 9, checked everything that could
> be in the way, and can't find a solution... did anyone have the same
> problem? i'm quite desperate...
>
> hansler

Why do you want to upgrade ? Remember if it works don't fix it !

--
Med venlig hilsen Jesper )
http://www.gylling.net/

Fra : hansler

Dato : 08-03-02 12:08

Agreeing with me, that cannabis should be legalized, "Jesper Haaber Gylling"
<jesper@gylling.net> wrote on 070302 23:09 :

> Why do you want to upgrade ? Remember if it works don't fix it !

because 5.05 runs natively in osx, that simple
and there some features that are new - and quite usefull!
(like ocr - optical character recognition - for example)...
hansler

Fra : Jesper Haaber Gyllin~

Dato : 08-03-02 12:27

hansler <hansler@mac.com> wrote:

> Agreeing with me, that cannabis should be legalized, "Jesper Haaber Gylling"
> <jesper@gylling.net> wrote on 070302 23:09 :
>
> > Why do you want to upgrade ? Remember if it works don't fix it !
>
> because 5.05 runs natively in osx, that simple
> and there some features that are new - and quite usefull!
> (like ocr - optical character recognition - for example)...
> hansler

OK, but did you succeed ?