Web Design/ Flash Graphics/Animations
Fra : Sam for - Be-Legit

Dato : 14-02-02 09:48

We offer quality web site design, from initial planning to advanced Flash
animations. We are introducing new and original ideas into the market all
the time, making your website stand out.

We also provide domain registration, hosting solutions and can advise on the
best marketing, search engine admission and maintenance for your new or old
internet project

Our prices are extremly good while the quality of our work is second to
none, if you dont believe us then send us an email with your project and
we'll send you a free qoute.

Or have a look at our website - www.purelysolutions.co.uk

info@purelysolutions.co.uk

Fra : Hyperlink

Dato : 14-02-02 11:24

"extremly good"
You can't even spell your bullshit properly. Shame. The sooner losers like
this quit and go back to their old jobs, the better.

Fra : j

Dato : 14-02-02 18:02

wow advanced flash? I think not, sorry buddy but you still need some more
practice.

Fra : Sam

Dato : 14-02-02 23:46

I would just like to say, the website is only temporary while we set up a
more advanced site.

We normally only do business locally and decided to begin to aim at a world
market.

And Sorry I have dylsexia and occasionally let a few spellings slip.

Nowadays everyone is so quick to put something down or criticise, very sad
people normally who try to make themselves look good rather than trying to
help.

Fra : Sam

Dato : 14-02-02 23:50

I am quite prowd to say that I am not one of those people, and I tend to try
and help people rather than criticise.

Fra : mike dean

Dato : 15-02-02 00:07

why dont you get down off your moral high horse and get a bloody clue?
people are criticising because (a) youre spamming (b) youre spamming in a
bloody lousy place to spam since everyone here is either good with Flash
already or is aiming to be, and (c) and this one mostly, the stuff you show
on your site sucks like a Dyson. Get it now?
Good, now go away

Fra : Michael Jensen

Dato : 15-02-02 00:51

He he........ Selv i deres Logo / frontbillede er der fejl! "Purely
Creative" er blevet til "Purely Creatve"..... Det er da lidt sørgeligt???

Michael

Fra : Alina Munbeanu

Dato : 15-02-02 06:45

Hello everybody,

First I hope I won't annoy anybody with this mesage. I am not an
"professional" web designer I just started to build a site for a student
association.
That's why I will like to get some feedback and critics about the page
layout.
The page is far away from a beta release.
I also have a bug with a redirect url on the loading page. It doesn.t work
in Netscape (4+)
I will really appreciate if some1 could give me a hand on this.

Lucian

PS I am not a native english speaker so pls excuse my spelling :)

Fra : Alina Munbeanu

Dato : 15-02-02 06:47

I forgot to specify the url:
http://rsa.surfhere.net

Thx,

Lucian

Fra : Hyperlink

Dato : 15-02-02 15:28

Apologies Sam, dyslexia is not an easy thing to deal with, but you do need
more practice at flash, and your claim to 'advanced flash' was announced in
the WRONG place. Clients who know little about web technology might buy it,
but none of us here will.

Fra : Johnny Bravo

Dato : 14-02-02 23:40

if that's your professional site for the purpose of attracting clients, i
gotta say, you make it easier on the good design companies out there.