E-VOLVE WITH US!
Fra : Mark Wheeler

Dato : 21-01-02 00:31

Congratulations,

If you've been online for a while, I'm sure you've
heard of Henobi Telecommunications. They are famous for developing the
best internet telecommunications services to business and domestic
markets globally. It's the
best because they give FREE local calls*, cheap national calls and
heavily discounted Cheap long distance calls!

Most of YOU are paying too much for you phone
calls and getting little...
back for YOUR money!

Well at Henobi Telecommunications we are here to give back the savings and
customer services that EVERY customer seeks from a telecommunications
company.

Join our millions of customers NOW! and see what we have to offer you today!

www.runningthings.com/freecalls

---------------
Okay, I am going to get right to the point on this one
because this is something that LITERALLY won't be around
for more than a couple of days!

For a couple of days only...
....we are giving you the opportunity to get...
...... FREE UN-METERED local CALLS!*
...... Guaranteed competitive cheap long distance calls,
...... HUGE SAVINGS on; gas,
...electricity, internet connection, pagers and..
.... mobile-phone bills!

Get it before the price increases

www.runningthings.com/freecalls

Henobi Telecommunications