Geforce 2 wont work in Windows XP playing ~
Fra : Cosmo Kramer

Dato : 03-12-01 14:17

I got this weird problem.
I have Windows XP and a Nvidia Geforce 2 Pro graficcard and Im tryin to play
Return to Castle Wolfenstein but I get an errormessage sayin
"Couldnt open OpenGL subsystem" and I think I need to download new drivers
for the graficcard.

When I do Windows XP wont accept the driver (which I found on Nvidias
website!?
I installs the drivers to about 99% and the says, couldnt install...

what do I do?

Fra : Søren 'Mufoxe' Lund ~

Dato : 06-12-01 15:47

In article <pXKO7.640$l93.261180@newsb.telia.net>, Cosmo_Kramer56@hotmail.com
says...
> I got this weird problem.
> I have Windows XP and a Nvidia Geforce 2 Pro graficcard and Im tryin to play
> Return to Castle Wolfenstein but I get an errormessage sayin
> "Couldnt open OpenGL subsystem" and I think I need to download new drivers
> for the graficcard.

The drivers in Windows XP don't have OpenGL support.

> When I do Windows XP wont accept the driver (which I found on Nvidias
> website!?
> I installs the drivers to about 99% and the says, couldnt install...

www.3dchipset.com

You can find drivers there which are zipped. They might work for you.

--
/Søren

Husk, Google er din ven :)

Fra : Cosmo Kramer

Dato : 19-12-01 13:56

Soren

I downloaded the driver from nvidias homepage....I got it workin by
uninstallin the card and then installing with the new driver....it kix
ass....so go ahead and buy it!

giddy up!

Cosmo Kramer