your song til guitar ?
Fra : Carsten Moeller

Dato : 26-11-01 23:09

nogen der har elton jogn "your song" til guitar ?
jeg kan kun finde den til klaver..

CArsten

Fra : nikolaj borg

Dato : 26-11-01 23:17

"Carsten Moeller" <moellercarsten@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message
> nogen der har elton jogn "your song" til guitar ?
> jeg kan kun finde den til klaver..

Uden at kende den: Er det ikke samme akkorder til guitar og klaver? Nå, men
her har du lidt guf direkte fra OLGA-biblioteket (2 stk.):

#----------------------------------PLEASE
NOTE---------------------------------#
#This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of
the #
#song. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or
research. #
---##
# elton english
{title:Your Song}
{st:Elton John}
[D]It's a little bit [Gmaj7]funny, this[A] feeling in[F#m]side
[Bm]I'm not one of [BmA]those who can [BmAb]easily hi[G]de
[D]I don't much [A]money, but, [F#]boy if I [Bm]did
[D]I'd buy a big [Em7]house where [G]we both could [A]live

[D]If I was a [Gmaj7]sculptor, but[A] then ag[F#m]ain no
[Bm]Or a man who [BmA]makes potions in a [BmAb]travelling [G]show
[D]I know it's not [A]much but it's the [F#]best I can [Bm]do
[D]My gift is my [Em7]song, and [G]this one for [D]you

{start_of_chorus}
[A]And you can tell [Bm]everybody [Em7]this is your [G]song
[A]It may be [Bm]quite simple [Em]but now that it's [G]done
I [Bm]hope you don't mind, I [BmA]hope you don't mind
[BmAb]That I put down in [G]words,
{end_of_chorus}
How [D]wonderful [Em]life is while [G]you're in the [A]world

[D]I sat on the [Gmaj7]roof and [A]kicked off the [F#m]moss
[Bm]Well a few of the [BmA]verses [BmAb]they've got me quite [G]crossed
[D]But the sun's been quite [A]king, while I [F#]wrote this [Bm]song
[D]It's for people like [Em7]you that they [G]keep turned [A]on

[D]So excuse me and [Gmaj7]forget but[A] these I [F#m]do
[Bm]You see I've for[BmA]gotten if they're [BmAb]green or they're [G]blue
[D]Anyway, the [A]thing is, [F#]what I reallly [Bm]mean
[D]Yours are the [Em7]sweetest eyes [G]I've ever [D]seen
{c: chorus}
How [D]wonderful [Em]life is while [G]you're [A]in the [D]world

#----------------------------------PLEASE
NOTE---------------------------------#
#This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of
the #
#song. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or
research. #
---#

From: cs902154@ariel.yorku.ca (RONALD W ENGLISH)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1992 04:26:48 GMT

>I'm looking desperately for tabs and lyrics of "Your Song" by Elton John.
>Maybe anybody got it and can post or e-mail this song???
>

>Thanks in advance
>
> Franz

I pick this on a 12 string. Sounds great. Try the following pattern:

T 1 2 3 2 1 T

Your Song
Elton John

Chords

Cmaj7 D/F# Em/D Em/C# G/D
x 000 x0 0 x00000 x 0000 xx000
------ ------ ------ ------ ------
|||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||||||
||x||| x||x|| |||||| |||||| ||||||
|x|||| ||||x| |||||| |||||| |||||x
|||||| |||||| |||||| |x|||| ||||||

B7/D# G/B
xx 0 x 00
------ ------
||x||| ||||||
|||x|x |x||||
|||||| ||||||

G Cmaj7 D/F# Bm
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
Em Em/D Em/C C
I'm not one of those who can, easily hide
G/D D B7/D# Em
I don't have much money, but , boy if I did
G Am7 C D
I'd buy a big house where, we both could live

If I was a sculpter, but then again no
or a man who make potions for a travelling show
well I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you
{ play G instead of D at end of verses 2 and 4 }

CH:

D/F# Em Am C
And you can tell everybody this is your song
D/F# Em Am C
It may be quite simple but , now that it's done
Em Em/D
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
Em/C C
that I put down in words
G/B C C D
How wonderful life is, when you're in the world

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
well a few of the verses, well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind, well I wrote down this song
It's for people like you that, keep it turned on

So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do
you see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway, the thing is , what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

repeat chorus, repeating last two lines ( from I hope) twice.
And changing last D to G

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:07:23 GMT
From: kitch <rumpole.no@spam.mortimer.com>

====Your Song====

Elton John

===Key:D=

==Tempo:130===

D |GMaj7 |A |GMaj7

[intro]

D |Dsus D |D |Dsus
[intro]

D |GMaj7 |A |F#m

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside

Bm |Bm/a |Bm/g# |G

I'm not one of those who can easily hide

D |A |F# |Bm

Don't have much money, but, boy, if I did

D |G |G |A

I'd buy a big house where we both could live

Asus |D |GMaj7 |A

If I was a sculptor, but
then again,

F#m |Bm |Bm/a |Bm/g#

no, or a man who made potions in a
travelling show

G |D |A |F#

I know it's not much, but it's the best I could do.

Bm |D |G |G

My gift is my song and this one's for you.

D |Dsus D |A |Bm

And you can tell everybody
that

Em |G |A |Bm

this is your song t may be quite
simple but

Em |G |Bm |Bm/a

now that it's done I hope u don't mind, I hope u
don't mind

Bm/g# |G |G |D

that I put down in words how
wonderful

G |G |D |Dsus
life is while you're in the world

D |Dsus D |D |GMaj7

I sat on the roof
and

A |F#m |Bm |Bm/a

kicked off the moss Well, a few of the verses, well,
they got
Bm/g# |G |D |A

me quite cross but the sun's been quite kind

F# |Bm |D |G

while I wrote this song it's for people like you that
keep it

G |A |Asus |D

turned on So excuse
me for-

GMaj7 |A |F#m |Bm

-getting, but these things I do,
sometimes I've

Bm/a |Bm/g# |G |D

forgotten if they're green or they're blue
anyway the

A |F# |Bm |D

thing is what I really mean yours are
the

G |G |D |Dsus
sweetest eyes I've ever seen

A |Bm |Em |G

And you can tell everybody that this is your song

A |Bm |Em |G

It may be quite simple but now that it's done

Bm |Bm/a |Bm/g# |G

I hope u don't mind, I hope u don't mind, that I put down in words

G |D |G |G

how wonderful life is with you in the

A |A |Bm |Bm/a

world I hope u don't mind, I hope u
don't mind

Bm/f# |G |G |D

that I put down in words, how wonderful

G |G |D |Dsus
life is with you in the world

D |Dsus D |D |Dsus

[end]

Fra : Martin Petersen

Dato : 27-11-01 00:01

Har du overhovedet søgt?

www.google.com - virker hver gang!

- Martin

Fra : Carsten Moeller

Dato : 27-11-01 00:07

har fundet forskellige versioner, synes bare de lyder.... mystiske,
men kan være det bare er mig....
Carsten

Fra : Martin Petersen

Dato : 27-11-01 00:14