GG Allin Book w/CD OUT NOW!!!
Fra : GG Book 99

Dato : 25-11-01 22:54

Back in print, Recess Records presents....

I Was a Murder Junkie,
The Last Days of GG Allin

By Evan Cohen
128pps, CD included
Published by Recess Records

In the Spring of 1993, GG Allin and the Murder Junkies embarked on what would
be their last tour ever, being that GG dropped dead three weeks after it ended.
This is the true story of that tour, as told by Evan Cohen (that's me) the
roadie for the trip.

READ! A harrowing tale of a young man thrust into unbelievable circumstances!

SEE! Over thirty pictures taken on the tour!

HEAR! The CD of material recorded on tour, including GG's last interview ever!

How much is all this you ask? Only 15 American dollars (20 Canada, 25 world).

That's pretty cheap for a book AND a CD.

How do you get it? Well if you're armed with a credit card, you can head right
over to www.recessrecords.com and they'll hook you right up. If not, you can
walk right in to your local punk rock emporium and demand that they carry it.
However, if the thrill of mailorder still enchants you, send the 15 dollars by
mail to...

Recess Records
PO Box 1666
San Pedro, CA 90733-1666
www.recessrecords.com

Violence, masturbation and urine drinking have never been this much fun...

PS: Feel free to forward this to anyone who you may think would be interested.
Thank you.

Fra : Lars Rindsig

Dato : 26-11-01 18:05

In article <20011125165425.14537.00001857@mb-df.aol.com>, GG Book 99 wrote:
> The Last Days of GG Allin

Argh, nu er the good guys også begyndt at spamme :(

--
http://larsrindsig.dk

Fra : Invader Zim

Dato : 26-11-01 23:47

"Lars Rindsig" <nospam@larsrindsig.dk> wrote in message
> In article <20011125165425.14537.00001857@mb-df.aol.com>, GG Book 99
wrote:
> > The Last Days of GG Allin
>
> Argh, nu er the good guys også begyndt at spamme :(
>
> --
> http://larsrindsig.dk

Nej, GG Allin er ikke begyndt at spamme.... for han er jo død :\
men tilgengæld er dem der har rettighederne til hans værker nogle svin.

-Invader Zim

np: Einstürzende Neubauten - Morning Dew

Fra : Divider

Dato : 08-12-01 18:45

Invader Zim <dapolicemanwhopunches@heads.fuk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:CyzM7.7972$TN1.905854@news000.worldonline.dk...

> "Lars Rindsig" <nospam@larsrindsig.dk> wrote in message
> > In article <20011125165425.14537.00001857@mb-df.aol.com>
>
> -Invader Zim
>
> np: Einstürzende Neubauten - Morning Dew
>
> Hej Invader,
er der nyt fra EN?