FA Power Mac 7500 upgraded to G4/450MHz/51~
Fra : squeegy@squeegy.NO-S~

Dato : 30-10-01 17:44

I have the following machine for auction on ebay:

Power Mac 7500 with the following brand new upgrades included: 4 128MB
pieces of ram for a total of 512MB of ram (original cost $400) Sonnet
Cresendo G4 450 processor card (original cost $400) ATI 128 Rage Pro
with 16 mb of ram (orginal cost $100) Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live
sound card (original cost $100) Also included: 4 GB SCSI hard drive,
original apple 4x cdrom, apple floppy drive, ethernet built in,
ADB keyboard and mouse. Not included: the original 14" monitor.
With the ATI video card, you can hook any modern Mac or PC monitor.
Everything is in perfect working order.
I built it recently but need the money for something else.
I have too many computers cluttering up my house as it is. I
accept PayPal payments reserve is set much much lower then what just
upgrades alone would cost separately Mac OS 9.1 installed.

Ebay URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1290648405

Remove NO-SPAM from email address to reply.