USB Overdrive X with Kensington Expert Mou~
Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 27-10-05 17:09

I've got a Kensington Expert Mouse Pro trackball. Since I changed to
MacOS X the Kensington software hasn't supported triple-click which in
many applications like MacSOUP will select a full line.

I've downloaded USB Overdrive X from

http://www.usboverdrive.com/

But the doesn't seem to be any connection between the trackball and the
software, no matter what I do.

FUT comp.sys.mac.apps.

--
Per Erik Rønne

Fra : Karl Antz

Dato : 27-10-05 20:58

Per Rønne <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote:

> I've got a Kensington Expert Mouse Pro trackball. Since I changed to
> MacOS X the Kensington software hasn't supported triple-click which in
> many applications like MacSOUP will select a full line.

It does support triple click on my computer, and has done in all
versions of OS X
--
Karl Antz
Albaniensgade 4,1th

Fra : N/A

Dato : 27-10-05 21:23

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 27-10-05 21:23

Karl Antz <karl@antz.dk> wrote:

> Per Rønne <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I've got a Kensington Expert Mouse Pro trackball. Since I changed to
> > MacOS X the Kensington software hasn't supported triple-click which in
> > many applications like MacSOUP will select a full line.
>
> It does support triple click on my computer, and has done in all
> versions of OS X

How? By clicking three times only - or by making it possible to make a
bottom perform triple-click with one click?
--
Per Erik Rønne

Fra : Karl Antz

Dato : 27-10-05 21:38

Per Rønne <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote:

> How? By clicking three times only - or by making it possible to make a
> bottom perform triple-click with one click?

ah - now i understand.

I use the combination doubleclick-singleclick on upper_right-lower_keft
button.
--
Karl Antz
Albaniensgade 4,1th

Fra : Erik Richard Sørense~

Dato : 27-10-05 21:33

Hei Karl

Maybe, but not on a Kensington ExpertMouse Pro. As said earlier, this
function is native 'automated' in Kensington Mouseworks X 2.8.
mvh. Erik Richard

Karl Antz wrote:
> Per Rønne <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote:
>>I've got a Kensington Expert Mouse Pro trackball. Since I changed to
>>MacOS X the Kensington software hasn't supported triple-click which in
>>many applications like MacSOUP will select a full line.
>
> It does support triple click on my computer, and has done in all
> versions of OS X

KMLDenmark by Erik Richard Sørensen, Member of ADC
<kmldenmark_NOSP@M_stofanet.dk>
*Music Recording, Editing & Publishing - Also Smaller Quantities
*Software - For Theological Education - And For Physically Impaired
*Nisus - The Future in Text & Mail Processing <http://www.nisus.com>