Tiberian Sun problemer på "Capture Umagon"
Fra : Eg Egemarke

Dato : 02-10-04 14:11

Kæresten spiller TS og har en frygtelig masse problemer med at gennemføre
denne mission, dette til trods at hun spiller på den letteste
Hun følger instrukserne så godt det kan lade sig gøre og har snart forsøgt
25 gange uden held "Umagon" når i god tid at flygte i sit tog og missionen
er failed ??
Hvordan dææælen ordner hun liige den bane, og kan hun evt snyde sig videre
??

MvH Eg Egemarke

http://www.dkfritidmotorcykel.dk/?id=265

Fra : Laziter [9440]

Dato : 02-10-04 15:52

"Eg Egemarke" <egemarke@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Kæresten spiller TS og har en frygtelig masse problemer med at gennemføre
> denne mission, dette til trods at hun spiller på den letteste
> Hun følger instrukserne så godt det kan lade sig gøre og har snart forsøgt
> 25 gange uden held "Umagon" når i god tid at flygte i sit tog og missionen
> er failed ??
> Hvordan dææælen ordner hun liige den bane, og kan hun evt snyde sig videre
> ??

Jeg snippede lige et stykke af en WT på nettet:

==============
8. Capture Umagon
==============

Objectives: Destroy the Sensor Array.
Avoid detection.
Capture Umagon.

Difficulty: Medium
Location: To the most northern choice of the two choices.

Deploy your artillery to destroy the incoming Wolverines. Build your
base now. Send in a light infantry to the north of the tiberium
patch. Once they are detected, the artilleries will destroy them.

Don't waste your time on defense. Train a group of light and rocket
infantries. Bring your artilleries towards the ramp to the west
section of the map. Make sure that the group of infantries are right
behind them. When you go across the bridge, deploy your artilleries.
They will destroy the defence here. Use the artillery to destroy the
Mobile Sensor Array. Head east then south.

Deploy your artilleries to destroy the Wolverines. Then, bring them
west to assault the small base. You will be detected. Umagon will
arrive and enter the train. Before she leaves the transport ship,
destroy the train piece by piece. Just make sure that the locomotive
is destroyed. Your infantries can destroy the raged GDI forces that
will come to stop the artilleries.

Once the locomotive is destroyed, there is no way to run for the
train. Destroy it with your artillery and Umagon is down.

You can also destroy the other Sensor Arrays.

After the 2nd paragraph, head south. There is some GDI units here on
the hill south of you. Just bring in a light infantry and lure them
towards your artilleries. This will destroy them. There is another
Wolverine to the west. Go and deploy your artilleries on the hill.

They will destroy the southern Sensor Array. Then, move your
artilleries east a little bit. Deploy them there, they will destroy
the harvester but takes a lot of time. They will also attack the
eastern Sensor Array.

Then, continue on the third paragraph. You can also attack the
southern base. This will a alert them of your presence. Bombard
Umagon when she is running to get into her next train. You can
either use one of the ways that I mentioned.

There is another option to the south if you fail. I don't really
now about the southern choice.

Mvh
Benjamin
--
1 GB mailbox.. Vil du have en Gmail konto så send mig en mail med navn og
mailadr.