Brev fra Connectix
Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 20-02-03 18:57

Dear Valued Connectix Customer,

We at Connectix would like to thank you for your ongoing
support and continued use of Connectix' award-winning
products. Today we would like you to be among the first
to learn the exciting news pertaining to Connectix
technology and what it means for you now and in the future.

We are announcing today that Microsoft Corporation has
acquired the virtual machine solutions of Connectix
Corporation including Virtual PC for Mac, Virtual PC for
Windows and Virtual Server. We at Connectix are very
excited about this venture, as it will greatly benefit
existing Connectix customers as well as future users of
virtual machine technology.

This acquisition opens the door to a tremendous number of
opportunities for advances in virtual machine technology
by way of improved research, development, professional
support and services. Connectix looks forward to
integrating with Microsoft to provide a seamless transition
of technology for our customers in the near term, and to
make next generation virtual machine solutions available to
you and your business in the future.

Microsoft will continue to develop existing virtual machine
technology from Connectix and, over the next six months,
will integrate these new technology developments into the
Windows and Mac product portfolios. During the six-month
transition, Connectix will continue to sell and support
Virtual PC for Windows, Virtual PC for Macintosh and Virtual
PC for OS/2 through the current Connectix distribution
channel. You can be assured that Microsoft is committed to
continuing customer support for you, our existing Connectix
customers, and will assume the customer support function at
the end of the six-month transition period.

We at Connectix realize you may have questions or concerns
regarding this acquisition and what it means for you now
and in the future. Please do not respond directly to this
email. For additional information, including a detailed
FAQ and the official Press Release, please visit:

http://www.connectix.com/acquisition/

We thank you for your continued support and are excited
about what this acquisition means to our customers and
partners, further extending the power of virtual machine
technology to users worldwide.

Sincerely,

The Connectix Team

This email was sent to: per.ronne@POST.CYBERCITY.DK

We value your privacy. If you would prefer not to receive our
news and special offers in the future, please click here:
http://www.digitalriver.com/v2.0-bin/ecm/opt-out?uid=cyt1bz9bz3wlpwin9
--
Per Erik Rønne