Koncert : Freak Kitchen
Fra : Morten Jensen

Dato : 10-02-03 00:13

Godt nyt til alle med hang til guitar-lir i verdensklasse!

Rytmeposten, Odense : 14.02.2003
Godset, Kolding : 15.02.2003

/Morten

http://perso.club-internet.fr/francoisxavier.fillon/videos/ia_2.rm

Fra:Johan Berlin (johan.berlin@mailbox.swipnet.se)
Emne:It's final...
Original Format
Nyhedsgruppe:rec.music.artists.queensryche
Dato:2001-02-07 12:09:35 PST

So here it is... It took me a while to put it together but the tradition
continues.
Here's the list of the best of 2000.

Enjoy the reading.

Top-10 albums of 2000. The rules are as usual. Cannot include live-albums,
compilation albums or "best-ofs" in any way. The album should also have been
released in 2000 in order to make the list.
4. Freak Kitchen - Dead SoulmenFourth album by Swedish guitar-God and
master-lyricist "Mattias IA Eklundh".This was also one that took some time
getting used to. It's not as immediateas their previous album which was
rather poppy in it's sound. This one iscertainly more riff-oriented and has
a darker undertone to it. For anyonewho's got any interest what so ever in
guitars and what you are able to dowith them. Check out Freak Kitchen. When
Steve Vai was in Sweden he heard atape of IA playing "Black Page" by Zappa
and asked the reporter who that guywas since he'd never heard anyone play it
as good. IA is now signed to Vai'sown label. As always the high-lights of an
album with Freak Kitchen are thesongs and the lyrics. I urge you to check
out: www.freakkitchen.com and goread some of the lyrics (I think you can
download music from there as well).

Fra : Betina og Claus Elle~

Dato : 10-02-03 09:30

> Godt nyt til alle med hang til guitar-lir i verdensklasse!
>
> Rytmeposten, Odense : 14.02.2003
> Godset, Kolding : 15.02.2003
>

> /Morten

***
Tager jeg helt fejl, eller var de ikke opvarmning for Accept i '94 (Death
Row-tour'en)??

Det var i hvert fald nogle fulde svenskere...
--

Med Venlig Hilsen
Claus Ellegaard Skytte, 5750 Ringe.

Fra : Nikolaj Borg

Dato : 10-02-03 14:08

"Morten Jensen" <deezer@ofir.dk> wrote in message
> Godt nyt til alle med hang til guitar-lir i verdensklasse!
>
> Rytmeposten, Odense : 14.02.2003
> Godset, Kolding : 15.02.2003

Jeg mindes at have set dem for en del år siden på gode gamle Pitstop i
Kolding, og det var ganske stort. Ja, ham guitargutten forstår at spille
guitar

/Nikolaj